{5}

You decided to text your mom but before you sent a text she texted you. "SO your not coming home tonight? Okay skank have fun at your boyfriends house you whore" tae looked over your shoulder since you were still sitting in front of him he read the text and gasped.

You put down your phone and tried to hold in your tears. "It's okay, don't worry" you said all the boys were curious and you could tell tae was giving them a look. You just ignored it all and tae invited you to spend the night because he did not want you to go home to a mother like that. You thought what's the harm and politely accepted.

You all got up and Jin went to the kitchen hoseok offered you some clothes and showed you the way to the bathroom you thanked him and started changing you took off your skirt and shirt leaving you in underwear and a undershirt. As you were changing you heard the door nob open.

You jumped and shrieked not giving you any time to cover yourself up. Jin walked in and closed the door. As he turned around he saw you and his jaw dropped. "Oh my God  (y/n) I'm so sorry...." he said while looking at your legs and seeing all your bruises

He quickly gave you your pajama pants and helped you change. He then sat down on the floor and asked you how things were at home and if your parents gave you those bruises. You couldint help but start crying. He hugged you and you told him everything. He looked like he was about to cry just from hearing your story.

"Yah, (y/n) are you okay in there?" You heard hoseoks voice you told him everything was alright and jin opened the door and hoseoks jaw dropped realising you were in there changing with Jin "nothing happened" Jin told him and took you to the living room.

While you both were walking In the hallway he asked you if it was okay to tell the rest of the boys your story. You nervously said yes since they would find out sooner or later and you didint want to keep any secrets especially since they were being so kind to you

When you guys got to the living room Jin told the boys you all had to talk about something serious. You were too scared to explain to 6 boys your story so Jin explained for you. They all ran up to you and gave you a welcoming hug while telling you things were gonna be alright and that they would never let that happen to you again.

You and Jin walked into the kitchen and he started cleaning up from all the dishes he made earlier that day you were helping him and you guys were in the kitchen messing around. You thanked him for helping you explain to the rest of the boys and he said it was no problem. He then gave you a big hug and told you to sit down and he was going to make you his favorite desert.

As you were eating your (f/d) you shared with him and the rest of the boys walked into the kitchen wanting some. Since it was a big bowl you all started eating while they were cracking jokes and you couldint help but laugh. It was fun, you felt loved, like you were with a real family.