{9}

(Authors P.O.V)

You were sound asleep cuddled up in Taehyungs arms, you were comfortable, you didint want to wake up, but unfortunately Taehyung woke up before you did. Looking down at you, smiling, "cute" he whispered. Before another second passed someone knocked on the door, "Come in" Tae yelled, which was enough to wake you up, you looked up to see namjoons shirt, you kept on following up his shirt to see his face and then realised his arm was around your back ending at your waist while your leg was laying bent on told of his legs, "Jin is calling you two for breakfast" you heard jungkook say. You look up to say good morning to him, but he had already shut the door.

(Your p.o.v)

"Awake y/n?" Tae said, you faced towards him and smiled. He sighed and then sat up on the bed with you following his moves. "Well we should probably go eat" he said, you nodded and got up from the bed heading towards your closet to get clothes, you then walked into the bathroom and changed. You look in the mirror to wash your face and brush your teeth, 'we didint do anything last night did we?' You thought to yourself, you then shook all of those thoughts from your head and walked back into your room to find it empty, 'he probably went to go freshen up as well' you thought and went down stairs. "Good morning" you said to everyone sitting down in the dining room. "Good morning" everyone said back to you, you smiled and sat down in an empty seat, a few seconds later Tae came and sat down in the chair next to you, you two were then served breakfast and began eating with everyone else, this is delicious babe, Namjoon said to Jin. Jin winked at Namjoon and at that moment you knew, Namjoon was getting ass tonight.

You ate your food talking to the rest of the members about how their sleep was, "so how was YOUR sleep last night y/n?" Jimin asked winking and looking at you then tae. You blushed and answered quickly, "quite peaceful actually" you said while the other members laughed, "no seriously nothing happened" you said while laughing "if you say soooooo" jimin said and changed the subject.

"So what are we doing today?" You asked, "actually I was just thinking we could chill, go to the store, get snack and rent some movies." Jungkook said and everyone agreed.

*time skip brought to you by suga' s swag*

You were all on your way to the store singing music in the car and taking funny photos with each other, you all then arrived to the store, got out of the car and walked to the opening, you grabbed a cart to carry all the snacks in and tae playfully opened the automatic doors with his magic arms.

"Grab whatever you guys want, the government is paying for all this anyways" jin said "YAYYY" everyone else said you all ran to different parts of the store grabbing movies, chocolate, chips, cheese.

You distanced yourself from the boys and walked over to another aisle, you looked up and down and all the items, staring at your favorite bag of chips, "extra hot Cheetos" you grabbed them and walked back to the boys and threw the bag of chips into the cart Jin was carrying. "Oooooooh let's do this!!!" You turned around to see Jimin and Hobi smiling and nervously shaking their head at a ramen package. 2Xs SPICY RAMEN was written big in white letters over the package, for some reason, your stomach dropped thinking of the spicy flavor hitting your tounge. But, at the same time, you were also excited, you walked over to Hobi and Jiminie and scanned the bag, you then looked up at Jin. He had a straight face, you had no idea what he was thinking, "Put it in the cart" he said with a deep voice and a straight voice? It was a bit questioning but you just went with it, you all walked over to some drinks and you all picked out some drinks. You were going to grab an iced coffee, but then thought about the ramen you had put in the cart, you thought again and grabbed a cute milk carton with a straw attached to it, once you all picked your drinks you put them in the cart and walked over to check out. You helped put all the snacks and goodies on the row once it was time to pay Jin pulled out an EBT and checked out, while the groceries were being processed Jungkook and Yoongi put the groceries inside of the bags. You helped carry them to the car and drove home.