Chapter 8.5 (Continuation of You're MINE)

Kaneki's POV

I wrap my kagune around your left arm and hold it down by your side.

Kaneki: Before anything... I think I should mark you. It shouldn't be a simple hickey that'll heal. It'll be a scar that can never heal. That way no one will ever be able to claim you.

I lean down to your shoulder.

Kaneki: This'll hurt a lot but it's your punishment.

(m/n): Kaneki! Don't!

You scream as I bite your shoulder. Blood trickles down from the wound and I lick it up. I hear you crying. You're choking on every other breath. I look at you and cup your cheek in my hand.

Kaneki: Shh. It's ok (m/n).

I rub your cheek with my thumb.

Kaneki: Now I'll make all that pain fade away.

I trace your lips and slide two fingers into your mouth. You whimper but lick them.

Kaneki: Have you finally given in and realized that this is your punishment? How cute~.

I pull my fingers away after a while and you hold your breath with your eyes closed tight.

(m/n): If you do anything more I will hate you forever...

I pause and shake my head.

Kaneki: [He's just trying to intimidate you with empty threats.]

(m/n): And don't even think for a moment that what I just said is an empty threat...

My eyes widen and you smirk.

(m/n): So what'll it be? My love or your punishment?

I close my eyes lightly.

Kaneki: At this point I know that you already don't really love me like before.

I open my eyes and it's my time to smirk.

Kaneki: I'm going to make you mine no matter what.

I unzip my pants and you beg me not to do this. I cover your mouth and slowly enter you. I hear a muffled cry and tears roll down your cheeks.

Kaneki: Shh... it's ok. It'll only hurt for a little bit. I'll create some "distractions" for you.

I uncover your mouth and work on your erection. You bite your lip and I kiss you.

Kaneki: I'm going to start moving now ok?

I slowly start moving and you groan in pain. I continue working on your erection and soon you moan in pleasure.

Kaneki: See? Don't you feel good?

When I get to a certain spot your eyes widen then close and you arch your back.

(m/n): N-Not there K-Kaneki!

I teasingly smirk.

Kaneki: Oh? You mean here?

I hit that spot again and you cry out.

Kaneki: Does it feel good here?

You stay silent.

Kaneki: Oi. Answer me.

I hit your soft spot hard and your body jerks at the sudden sensation.

(m/n): Y-yes!

I grab your hips and go faster and soon enough you become and moaning and panting mess right under me. I kiss you and with one final thrust I come. Your arch your back at the sensation and come as well. That must have tired you out because you fall asleep. I pull out and lay down. I'm pretty tired too and fall asleep with you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update guys! I've been sick and lazy. I don't know how often I'll update this story so please try to hold on while I create a schedule for updating. I was so embarrassed uploading this! It's my first time showing other people my work and I guess it was more embarrassing than I thought it would be. Please tell me if you liked this so I know that I can more confidently make and upload these. While we wait for new chapters in this story I am thinking of making some one shots to tide you guys over. Hope you guys have a good rest of your day/night!