Sorry not an update

Sorry about not updating or posting anything lately. School has been rough and I started seeing a new psychiatrist a few months ago and we've been changing medications a lot because of either dangerous side effects or they just didn't work so I'm on a horrible emotional roller coaster right now. And I've missed a lot of school, which, unfortunately, has caused my grades to drop drastically. I've been trying to get them up but it is difficult.

The next chapter is about 1/4 of the way being done with only 252 words so far

The next chapter is about 1/4 of the way being done with only 252 words so far. I am scared to do this but I want set a deadline for myself. It may or may not be met but I'll feel more pressured to try and write if I have a set date to get the chapter out. I will start the deadline tomorrow. I'm giving myself about two months from tomorrow. That would be from February 23 to April 23 and because of the pressure of this deadline it may be out sooner. I can't promise anything but I have looked back through the comments on this book and you guys have been really kind, funny, and supportive and it brings a smile to my face no matter what kind of day I've had. I didn't expect to receive this much kindness right out of the gate but I'm very thankful that I could entertain you all and maybe even have brightened your day. I hope that one day I may be able to make you all really happy like you have made me. After I post this I'll start working on chapter twelve once again and hopefully get it out before those long two months are over. I'm sorry to have disappointed you all like this but I am learning ways to motivate myself and maybe one day I'll be reliable. I hope you all have a good day, night, afternoon, or evening. Hopefully, I'll be seeing you all again soon.

Edit: Sorry guys. I was in a mental hospital for a bit because unfortunately I had gotten that bad so I haven't had much time to write. I'm just letting you guys know that I'm moving the deadline back a bit. I'll try and get the next chapter out by April 27. Just a few more days to try and catch up with what I missed. I'm really sorry about this. You all have been so patient with me and I really appreciate it. I'll get this chapter out soon, I promise. If I miss this deadline you can boycott me or something lol. See you guys later. Have a lovely day.