The preview

I could see that she blushed. I loved it. She looked down her phone for calls. Unfortunately, she'd got one. She wasn't aware before as she put it on silent. It was her friend whom she'd been waiting for.

She looked at me and said "Time to go"
And I glared at her, not knowing what to say. I didn't want to miss those moments with her. Guess, even she neither. Hopefully!

She stood up and bade me goodbye. Inadvertently,I nodded. She left in a hush.

I continued to think about her and Ravi sir. What an unexpected twist in my most expected part of my life! The most important person of ma life turned out to be the father of someone for whom I'd been waiting for months!

Unsure of ma next move, I diverted ma attention to social media,attending to ma fans' queries.
         ........................................................

Wow! Finally, it's Thursday, the day I had to preview ma movie to Ravi sir and myself, too. I was keen in ma preparations and as ma dad was ma producer, I didn't have much worries to face.

I was keen in editing and post-production works, that I was able to divert ma attention from her. Not that I completely forgot her existence!

I was well before the time at the studio theatre, a bit nervous too.

I saw a white Mercedes rushing inside. Knowing that it must be Ravi sir,  I emerged to open his door. He smiled at me following a hug and a pat. He said, "Arjun, ma boy! I have a surprise visitor for you, if you don't mind. "His daughter exited the car through the opposite door.

What! His daughter! It was shruthi! Damn heck! She is here with me now! Incredible.

"Welcome Ms. Shruthi. Glad to have you here. "I said with a grin

She smiled and nodded gently. I liked the way she behaved with me,that too in front of her father. She was cautious in her actions that I shouldn't find out her real feelings for me.Yes!I could feel it!

We stepped inside the studio for the first preview

We stepped inside the studio for the first preview. I felt really nervous though I'd already checked the movie for flaws. But as it was screened in front of Ravi sir, I encouraged myself for getting through it. And I really didn't expect Shruthi to accompany him. I wanted her to watch the movie in the theatre, with me, not with her father, I had a reason for that too.

We entered the theater with much anxiety. As soon as we sat in our respective seats, I heard ma parents coming in. After customic greetings and wishes, we resumed in our positions.

I could see ma mom glaring at shruthi once in a while. Oh mom! Just stop it! She's Ravi sir's daughter!

The movie began and my heart fluttered. I hoped that ma story and screenplay were good enough to extract amusements from the audience.

Ravi sir was very anxious and he had a grin all the while. He kept on appreciating me during applausible scenes. I was really flattered.I hadn't forgotten the presence of shruthi. She watched the movie with complete awe as she would ,for her dad's ones.