The Crazies Emerge

- The Next Morning -
{Kailee's POV}
   Everyone had just started breakfast in the guests cafeteria, and two boys walked over to Kaleigh and I. We knew them of course, everyone that didn't either work here or was a patient, which we had not met yet, was in our science class.
   One of them was very short with brown hair so dark it was almost black, and square glasses on his face. The other was barely taller with light brown hair and brown eyes. The one with glasses was Mark, the other was Arman. When they walked over to us, I thought of how I shipped them.
   "Are you guys nervous?" Arman asked.
   "Nah, I'm excited, what about you?" I asked.
   "I'm not, but Mark is," Arman responded.
   "N-no I-I'm not," Mark said in a shy and nervous voice.
   "It's gonna be fine Mark, there are guards everywhere," Kaleigh said.
   "Yeah, but these people are crazy lunatics," he responded.
  We stopped talking and turned around when we heard Felix's voice.
   "Okay everybody stay with us, and get in groups of 6," he said as Marzia came over to him.
  Being that we weren't very popular we stayed with our only friends. Our group was Kaleigh, Mark, Arman, Matthew, Cameron, and of course myself.
   Everyone was in there groups. Felix and Marzia led us to the area where the patients lived. I thought I wouldn't, but I got a little nervous, but I was also excited.
   The first person we met was a man with schizophrenia. He was smart, and kind, but could of been dangerous if he wasn't on his meds. I took notes the whole time we talked to him.
  Then we met someone with Dissociative Personality Disorder, or Multiple Personality Disorder. She was a nice lady, probably around the age of 19-21.
  The next place we went, Felix earned us that we might here some bad things, and to try not to listen. We walked into an area where people were in cells, kind of like a prison, instead of in a hospital room like the others. 'They must be more dangerous' I thought and then heard the yelling.
  "YOUR A JACK ARSE"
  "GO TO HELL"
  "DIE IN A HOLE"
  "YOUR A BEATCH"
(Didn't want to cuss the real word)
  That's only some of the things I heard. They were definitely dangerous patients, but I don't think there the worst. I had heard about this asylum before, and apparently there is a patient in a locked up room by them self. I heard that they killed someone. 'I doubt we will meet them though,' I thought.

Or will I?!?
HAHAHAHHAAAA xD lol cliffhanger :/ not really but whatevs