Chapter four

Dawn and Elsa trudged up the north mountain against the swirling storm. "This is a good place, it's snowy, flat, just work you magic." Elsa looked at her hands. "I can't-I don't know what to do." "Just do whatever, just let go. Let it go." Elsa spun her hands around, imagining a snowman. A snowman built itself. Feeling more confident, she pushed up some snow into curly formations. She sent up snow patterns into the air and let it fall.

After practicing and letting it go, Elsa had built her own ice castle to live in, and she had changed her wardrobe. "Wow, this is awesome!" Elsa smiled sheepishly. "I never knew what I was capable of."

Anna followed Olaf and Kristoff to the North mountain. "Hey guys, I found a stair case leading to exactly the place we need to go." Olaf pointed behind him. "Ha! Catch!" She landed in Kristoff's arms.

They ascended the ice staircase to Elsa's ice palace. Just as they were about to knock, a girl came out. "Oh! Hello! I'm Dawn." "Hi Dawn!" Olaf waved happily. "Hi, uh, do you know if my sister is in here?" Dawn looked at the white streak in Anna's hair. "You must be Anna." Anna was taken aback. "Uh, actually I am.How'd you know?" "Elsa told me a lot about you. Elsa is upstairs. I'll just go get her."