Chapter ten

Elsa ran away from Hans, she had to get back to her castle, she was a danger to Arendelle. "Elsa!" Hans shouted over the wind. "You have to stop the winter!" Elsa sighed. "I can't." Hans put his hand on his sword hilt. "Do you know where your sister is?" Elsa shook her head. "She ran off with some guy called Kristoff. He was a sneaky guy, I didn't trust him at all. He turned out to be mad. He killed your sister. She ran away with him because you didn't listen to her. It's your fault." Elsa collapsed to the ground, tears streaming down her face.

Kristoff ran as fast as he could. Suddenly the wind stopped. He put Anna down gently on the ice. "I'll be right back." he said. He ran faster.

Dawn saw Elsa on the ground. Hans was pulling out his sword and Kristoff and Anna were so close. She looked back and forth, then raised her arms up.

Kristoff could see Elsa and Hans. There was no way they would make it in time to save Elsa. Just as Hans raised his sword, And Kristoff came closer and closer, a slab of solid rock rose up from the ground. Han's sword shattered. "Elsa!" Kristoff ran to Elsa. "Elsa!" "Get away from me!" Elsa faced Kristoff with mascara all down her face mixed with tears. Kristoff stepped back in surprise, slipped and fell. "You beast!" She raised her arms and a wall of ice rose up in front and on either side of him. "My sister deserved so much better than you!" Hans had gotten back up, but Elsa pulled up walls around him too. Kristoff took a step forward, but Elsa shot ice crystals that narrowly avoided him. "Elsa!" Anna was hurrying towards them. "Elsa stop!" Elsa saw Anna and immediately ran towards her. Hans made a run for it, but Kristoff grabbed him by his collar. "You, evil lying jerk." He brought his hand back and punched him in the face.

"Love will thaw." Elsa looked at her hands. "Love." She reached for the sky and suddenly, the snow and ice was lifting away. Anna looked at Kristoff happily, but her smile soon was replaced by a concerned look. "Kristoff, your hurt." He looked at where she was pointing. One of the ice crystals had caught his arm. "It's ok, I'm fine." "I can fix it." Anna pulled the crystal out and wrapped a piece of cloth around it. "Thanks."