Adolynn Hunt

I am Adolynn Sadie Hunt. I am currently fifteen and in High school. I wear glasses because of my terrible horrible eyesight. I have been wearing glasses for six years. During these six years, I have gotten the nickname "Girl in Glasses".
   I don't really like that nickname but i just go with the flow mainly because I hate conflicts  and arguments.
   I was born in Jamaica and ended up moving to Wisconsin when I was three. I live with my dad, my step mother, my two brothers and my baby sister. I am not the tallest person. I am actually not tall. I have short-ish curly hair
   My first mother died when I was one. I don't know what she was like or how she looked. I don't have any pictures of her and I was really young so I forgot all about her personality, physical appearance etc ect.
   She died of breast cancer and since then we don't like mentioning her.
   My dad's name is Nathan Hunt. He decided to remarry the beautiful Samara Johnson.
   I love Samara so much but I don't love her like a mother. She is not the mom type. She is perky and she can still cartwheel and she likes talking about boys and latest rumors around her office. Samara is like my older sister. She almost sounds like a teenager.
   My two older brothers are twins. They are both twenty, single and jobless. Their names are Donny and Dylann. My baby sister's name is Phoebe. She was just born. Of course, Snickers, my brown ferret. I love my family so much and just as they are.