Not as I Expected

Finally, my sweet sixteen. Today it is a half day so we only have two sessions.
       I had found Mace in my Geography class. He greeted me with a hug an a present.
       "Happy birthday Addy! I can't wait to see you."
        He winked at me. What does that mean?  I waved the thought away and winked back.
        Many more people gave me birthday wishes. Of course, Nyla. Gave me candy, a present, hugs and a card. The end of school finally, I saw Mace.
        "Hey Mace!" I greeted him. He spoke to me in a solemn tone,
         "Follow me to a private place please".
         Mace took me to the janitors closet and before I had anytime to ask what was going on, he pulled me to his chest and he confessed his feelings for me in a cheesy but romantic way.
       He leaned in, close. My face went hot. My tummy twisted in three different ways and then he kissed me.
       Mace had just kissed me, on my real lip. He looked up at me and our eyes met. Whooooahh.  I shuddered a little. We had never done that before!!
       We left the small black closet hand in hand only to see the mother of all brats standing at the door.
       "Mace! You like her?  Look at her. Look at her good. She looks likes my Grandma's  behind!"
Sashiann shrieked.
        Of course she doesn't like me. Sashiann doesn't like anyone who doesn't have a gold nugget shoved up their ass! I am not rich like Mace but a least I can read and write unlike her!
       "Hold up! You were listening in on my conversation?" I shrieked.
       I didn't allow a moment to pass before I leaped off of the center of my foot and plunged straight for Sashainn's neck!
       Mace saw my actions and grabbed my arm to prevent me murdering the Wicked witch of Widdleman's High.
      "Did you see that!" Sashiann shrieked.
      Everyone turned to her direction.
       I had calmed down and had less urge to kill her. Made stood firmly between the two of us. He lectured the two of us like my father would.
       Sashiann looked at me and drew near to me. I got uncomfortable by just the thought of her being a homosexual but instead of pulling me in for a compassionate kiss,  she rolled her eyes and shuffled away.
         Mace reached out and held my hand. His hand was warm and gentle and I had squeezed it to make sure he new I was grateful for what he had done.
         At lunch time,  they were serving tuna rolls causing a lot of running and pushing and of course shaking. Shaking resulting in my glasses falling of which meant that I was blind.
           I fell to the floor feeling around for my glasses then I realised what a bad idea that was when someone stepped on my four fingers.
            "Dang!" I yelled loudly.
         My fingers were throbbing and I was one hundred percent sure that those were wedge heels that just caused my finger to get cold and then hot.
         In the distance,  I heard something crunch. My glasses,  the object that makes me see.
        I managed to pull myself up from the ground and I started to make my way to the school nurse. I wasn't doing so well as I could barely see anything. All I could see were colors moving up and down.
        A hand grabbed mine and pulled me underneath something.
        " Adolynn, what in the good name of God are you doing on the floor?"
         That was the voice of my saving angel,  Nyla.
         "I'm just hanging around and getting stepped on. What do you think I'm doing! My glasses got pushed of my face,  crushed and I can't see anything!" I raged.
          Nyla stared at me and pointed out to me (this would be my second time hearing this baloney) that my glasses were missing.
        She said with a look of disgust,  "What a birthday you are having! Come on,  let's get you to the nurse's office. Your finger looks funny."

Hello readers. Just in case you are wondering,  the first five chapters of this book are going to be short. Since I have school so I don't have much time to write them. It will get better in the holidays. 😁😍😘