Chapter 4

It's been a month since I said yes to him. Nathan and his girlfriend broke up last week. He's been around me more often. Joshua is still mad at me I don't know why tho.

Sometimes I feel like breaking up with my boyfriend cause we don't really text just for like an hour after school and that's it. But we talk for like 10 minutes in the morning.

But then I don't cause I love him and he loves me and he proved it to me because he bought me a freaking huge stuffed panda. I'm just so confused about what to do.

Have you ever been like this? I mean like loving one person but loving another person at the same time cause there exactly the same?

So today one of my friends he's not my best friend just a friend he asked if i was going to the Gala which is a dance for 8th graders at the end of the school year.

Anyway back to what I was saying he asked if I was going to go to the Gala I said "I don't know if I am why?" And he said "No just wondering"

Then this other kid that I don't really consider a friend asked if I was still dating my boyfriend and I said "Yeah why?" And just said " Just wondering" like really sad.

So I don't know what's going on anymore cause first off I'm being told that I'm ugly and that no one likes me by my bully then the guys are asking to go to the Gala with them or if I'm dating someone.

Or even if I would go out with them why would they? Me and Nathan have gotten a lot closer but he started dating someone again then broke up with her the next day.