Mall~ aka fail edition chapter.

The guys knock on the door and skinna opens the door with a set of joke glasses on. The boys crack up laughing.

---

The boys knock on the door bs tom just falls over.

---
Skinna runs up to the lounge and misses the jump falling flat on her face.
---
Skinna forgets to run and slams into the couch.
---
Leaf drops the cereal and just bursts out swears.
—-
"Skin honey-" What is love starts playing on the radio and everyone breaks character to laugh and follow the meme.
—-
"I actually make robooo.. oh god damn my life."
—-aw
"Let's just get to the Bloody Mary- Bloody Mary's, fucking hell." Laughs
—-
"She has a habit of bleblending in pfffft..." everyone breaks character as Leaf giggles. "You know cause she a shapeshifter, I mean you don't know yet but like when we decide to bring the Commie in then you know." They all just continue laughing.
—-
In the store the camera turns to see skinna making a funny face, or an uncomfortable one before cracking up.
—-
"Guys! The claw machines broken..." matt broke the machine.
—-
Lots of broken mirrors and confusion from actual mall patrons await.
—-
Then leaf near breaks character every time a pun is there. "Don't worry guys were pros!"
—-
When leaf goes to play 'fuck this shit I'm out' another song plays and that song is 'careless whisper' everyone breaks character and laughs, while leaf panics.
—-
Edd got hit by several girls that didn't know about the chapter accidentally when trying to have a scene it's Leaf.
—-
That's it now.. Skin_changer2