Chapter One

Destini Nicole Williams

please excuse any mistakes

"I'm the realist bitch you gone ever come across and don't you ever forget that!"

"Destini!" "Destini!"

Seven screamed. I was too busy day dreaming to even realize what was going on. "What Seven?" I asked.

"Damn bitch we been tryna get your attention for the past 10 minutes! You ready to slide? I'm tired of looking at these bitches and their raggedy ass wigs." I chuckled and started standing up.

It's our senior year in high school and I can't wait until May comes which is when we graduate. We're currently  at our regional football playoffs and was getting our ass whooped. It's like damn we came so far just to lose in the end.

"Okay! Sis over there looking like a sick ass puppy." Tiana said. Shayla just laughed and shook her head at them.

"Damn pipe down hoes. I'm just thinking of what I wanna do for my brother's birthday in a couple weeks."

"Oh yeah we gotta go all out for my baby!" Shayla said. We all laughed.

Seven, Tiana, Shayla & I have been best friends since Kindergarten and they ain't ever did no shady shit to me.
They're my down ass bitches for life and I've never had to question their loyalty.

Seven and Tiana loved to go out every weekend, but me on the other hand I was always stuck up under Brandon ass. As far as Shayla, she was madly in love with my brother Caine and he didn't play that shit.

Whenever we did go out he would make sure that he was there or had somebody there to keep a eye on me and her. He was annoying af at times.

"Yeah, let's slide this game over with & plus I suppose to be meeting up with Brandon anyway." Tiana rolled her eyes. "Girl, fuck that nigga he can wait. You and Shayla wanna hit this party up later on tonight or are y'all gone be on lockdown?"

"Bitch you so petty. I'm never on lockdown! Imma slide with you. I already got a bad ass outfit in mind." I said as we headed to my car. Shayla frowned. "You always throwing shade hoe. Imma let y'all know in the group chat later!" She said as she walked over to my car.

Seven and Tiana rode home together since they didn't stay far and they were always the last ones ready anyway.

"Awww shit! Yeah we lit tonight bitch. I can't wait." Seven responded.
"We'll catch y'all later on.
Shayla & Destini just let us know what y'all gone do. Love y'all pussasshoes." Laughing we all yelled back, "Love you too pussasshoe!"

Pulling off we were headed to my crib. My phone was dead and it was currently on the charger. A couple minutes later it turned on showing I had a lot of text messages from Brandon, my brother Caine and my mother all asking where I was.

Brandon is my boyfriend of 2 years that Tiana and Seven couldn't stand.
They claim I deserved better & I needed to fuck with a real nigga, my brother's homeboy Dave.

Dave looks at me like his little sister and I know he'll never cross that line with my brother so whenever they say that I just tune they asses out.