Chapter Two

excuse any mistakes

Demario Wright

I was in this hoe sweating like a mf. I knew I had been caught red handed and I'm not sure if Seven really believed me. Me and Aliyah been fucking around for years now. At a point in time I thought her son was mine cause he favored me at first but she claim her and Caine got a blood test.

I was from the South and Caine was from the East shit was hot with us right now. I didn't react any way when he came bargain in my door cause I a know if he tried some fuck shit he wouldn't make it out this motherfucka alive. What he failed to realize is my whole house is under surveillance and I always got somebody watching my from a distance. My niggas see everything that's going on right now and one wrong move his ass would be dead.

Listening to him bitch and moan to Aliyah I just smirked. She was so sexy but the hoe was for everybody. She had some good pussy but I don't trust her ass. "Ain't no fucking way you had this nigga round my son, just ain't no way." "I should blow yo fucking brain out but I'm not cause you the mother of my child." He continued rambling.

"Caine you just mad cause you ain't getting this pussy nomore. Yo new bitch cute but she'll never compare to me." She said. "Don't call my girl no bitch atleast she don't have community pussy like you so hell naw yall don't compare." She scoffed. "Nigga you still want me idgaf what you talking about." He cocked his gun.

"Bitch I hate you only reason I'm sparing you and this pussy ass nigga is bc of my son." I laughed. "Aye lil bruh yeen talking about shit. If you wanna kill me go ahead. Yeen the only one who gone pop up dead in this mf." "Who gone shoot me? Everybody know y'all south side niggas all mouth. If I pop up dead it's a war and you know that." I smirked.

"Yea aight. Take yo bm and get the fuck out my spot." She looked at me crazy and said wtf. "Hell no. That hoe ain't getting in my car. She better do what she do best, suck yo dick to get a ride or call a uber." He uncocked his gun and walked out. "Baby I'm so sorr-" I cut her off mid sentence. "Get out bitch."

Dave East

I walked into the trap making sure shit was in order. My right hand man Caine usually deal with the traps, Tonio deals with the drops and I deal with the clubs. We all make profit off this shit and split it in three ways. No one is above the other and I like it that way.

We been brothers since forever and I'll kill anybody over them. "Yo what the fuck is you niggas doing? This shit ain't right, you motherfuckas got a hour to get this shit organized the correct way or niggas dying in this bitch on moms." Shit was all over the place they was in this hoe shooting dice and had money all over the floor. I was livid because these niggas was bullshittin around. "Sorry boss we waiting on Tonio to bring in more product tonight so we decided to play around." Polo said. "Nigga fuck that it should always be work to do y'all getting paid to just play in this bitch and ion fuck with that at all.

Pulling my phone out I called Caine, he answered late as hell. "Hell-"I interrupted him, "Nigga what the fuck! I came down to the trap and shit is all out of place. These motherfuckas gambling, our product scattered everywhere, and money every fucking where. These niggas really bugging yo." Caine didn't respond.

"Aye bruh why you quiet? Tf you got going cuz!?" "Man tonight been so fucked up I just pulled up on my baby moms and that South side nigga Demario. She had that bitch ass nigga around my son knowing shit hot with us. Long story short I was finna kill both of them bitches."

I sighed Caine is a hot head and he let Aliyah get under his skin easily. "I see why you was pissed I would've killed both of em and headed out but my nigga just come get this shit in line I got meetings and shit I gotta get to. I told them they gotta hour and niggas gone pop up dead if this shit ain't fixed." He chuckled. "Man you hell but I'm on my way to check it out." The line disconnected and I headed out going to my club — Club Epix where I was hosting an event.

Shayla Brown

"Shay get up let's get the hell out of here." Destini said. "Sis imma sit this one out I'm not feeling too good." This pregnancy was taking an toll on me. I'm always sleepy, hungry and grumpy. I haven't told anybody the news yet because I don't know if I wanna keep the baby.

Caine has said millions of times how he wanted to have a baby with me when he is done with drug game. To me that meant never, he was too far into it to give it up. "Shayla!" "Shayla what's wrong with you? Why are you crying?" She asked. I was too deep into my thoughts to even realize I started crying. Suddenly I just broke down and begin to let out everything to her.

Eventually Ms. Monica came in to make sure everything was alright and Destini ensured her that it was. "You gotta tell Caine sis. I know what he said but my brother isn't going to neglect his child or you."

"Destini we aren't even in a relationship we been talking this long and he has yet to commit to me. I wanna have a baby knowing he's all mine. Besides a baby don't keep a nigga." I sighed. "I totally understand where you're coming from but everybody know y'all fw each other. But honestly Shayla if you felt this way you should've cut ties with him or stopped having raw sex Sha-" I heard my phone make the noise as if somebody was on the phone.

Looking at my call log, I saw Caine had been on the phone for over 6 minutes. I sighed hard and put my hand on my head. "Who was on the phone?" She asked. As soon as she said that he came barging in the room looking pissed. "It's some you need to tell me?" He asked.

Authors note
- How did y'all like this chapter? Please excuse any mistakes.

Comment and Vote🤍