1.4

|betty.|

I was so excited to get to the beach, it's indescribable. Once the driver that Veronica bought arrived, I instantly threw my stuff in the back and got in the back seat. Jug followed suit, and I propped my head against Jughead's lap, stretching out in the backseat. I smiled up at him, booping his nose.

Ronnie and Archie got in the seat behind us, and I could tell that they were going at each other. Jughead and I switched looks, and he gave me an extra pair of headphones he brought with and we both listened to music, blocking out the kissing noises.

I scrolled through my Instagram timeline, instantly getting bored. Sighing, I clicked my phone off and got comfortable, wrapping my arms around Jughead's waist and snuggling into his lower abdomen. I felt him stroke my hair, and I swear I could just fall asleep right there with the warmth of Jughead, soft music playing in my ears, and his soft hand playing with my hair.

I didn't, though, cause I was wanted to stay awake.

"Juggie, braid my hair," I blushed, realizing that I didn't exactly think about what I just said. I cringed, waiting for the answer to my stupid statement. He smiled though, grabbing a strand of my hair.

"As you wish, princess," Jug said, and I smiled back as he twirled my hair this way and that way.

***

  Okay, so I ended up falling asleep, but what really matters is that we were finally at the beach!

  It was gorgeous, with crystal clear water, bright sand, a bunch of marble pavilions, a volleyball court, pretty lights, a huge shed full of swimming equipment and a huge beach house in front of it.

  "Oh my god," I heard Jughead mumble, and I turn around, smiling and scrunching my nose at him.

   "Isn't it beautiful?" I exclaimed, grabbing his hand and running towards the beach house with our bags.

  Inside of the huge, white house was a big living room with an 80' inch flat screen connected to the wall and leather furniture. The kitchen had pretty floors that were tiled and a big, metal fridge filled with loads of food.

  "Whatcha think?" Ronnie wrapped her arm around my shoulder, and I turned to her to hug her.

  "It's gorgeous!" I gestured toward the living room. "How much is this anyway?"

  "Uh, im guessing about $17,000?" She looked around. My eyes widen at the price. I turned to Jug, and he shrugged.

  "Well, what room is mine?" I asked as Ronnie lead me up the carpeted stairs. "Oh, you'll see. I hope you don't mind sharing a room with Jughead, though, there's only two rooms and I don't think any of us would want to sleep on the leather couches."

  I turned my head towards Jughead, who was following us, and he simply nodded, as if giving approval of the whole situation.

  "Uh, it's okay. I don't mind," I responded as we reached the master room. Veronica gave me a look as if to say, 'oh you're gonna love this!'

  And I did.

  It had pearl white walls, black carpeting, a 60' inch tv hanging on the wall, a huge coffee table underneath. There was also a few bean bags and a master bed with a mysterious feel to it. Must have been the bed set, which was black and white.

  "The bathroom is over there," Veronica pointed to the door to the left of the huge room. "And that's the  closet," she declared, pointing to the other door.

  Patting my back, she tossed me the keys to the room and strutted off. "Enjoy your stay!" She called.

  I looked over at Jughead, his green eyes filled with amazement. I smiled widely, wrapping my arms around his neck before backing up towards the bed, falling backwards once I reached the edge.

  Our eyes locked, and I swear to god, he was the most beautiful human I've ever seen. His black, curly hair was shading his green eyes a bit, his pink lips shaped into a smirk. There was a slight blush on his cheeks, however, but I bet mine were the same.

  Jug looked at me with a type of feel that gave me butterflies. Like I was the most precious thing ever, like I was the first girl he's ever laid his beautiful eyes on, like he would do anything and everything for me.

   "I love you, Elizabeth Cooper," he whispered, his warm breath hitting the tip of my nose. I smiled gently before leaning up just a bit to connect our lips. I swear, I don't think I'll ever get rid of the fireworks I feel each time our lips meet.

  Once we break away, I wrap my arms around him and whisper something in his ear.

  "I love you too, Jughead Jones."