You Make Me Happy

"S-Sans?" Sans groggily opened his eyes and did a big yawn.
"pap? it's what, only one in the morning? what's wrong?"he sat up sleepily as Papyrus opened his door all the way, letting in the harsh light from the door way. Sans smiled and chuckled.
"and you left the light on, too?"
Papyrus stepped in and slowly closed the door. He was wearing his onesie pajamas that Sans made him as a kid. Sans grinned warmly. I love my bro.
Sans's smile quickly faded as Papyrus melted into sobs.
"I H-HAD A NIGHTMARE THAT YOU WERE D-D-DEAD AND A H-HUMAN WAS THERE AND T-THEY WERE LAUGHING!!!! AND I COULDN'T D-DO ANYTHING! A-AND EVERY ONE WAS T-T-T-TURNED TO DUST AND I STILL COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!! I COULDN'T MOVE!!"
Papyrus fell on the ground on his knees and was gasping for air.
"I-I'M SO S-S-SORR-"
Sans rushed up to his younger brother and wrapped his arms around him, whispering to him. He couldn't bare to see his brother like this. It broke his heart.
"I'm so s-s-sorry" he sobbed in Sans's shirt. Sans looked down at his taller brother and sat down in front of him, his arms on his shoulders.
"paps, hey, Papyrus. shhhhh" he soothed. Hugging Papyrus and cooing him. Papyrus's sobs eased a little at the gesture.
"look," he said, lifting up Papyrus's head with his hand.

"i'm here now, right? everyone is." He searched Papyrus's face. Papyrus nodded and sniffed.

"then there's nothing to worry about, okay?" He smiled as Papyrus nodded again and gave him another hug.

"tell you what, bro. you can sleep with me tonight if you're not feeling it. how about that." Papyrus smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Sans" he chocked out, sniffing. Sans wiped away Papyrus's tears with his thumb and led him to his bed.

Once they were in bed, Papyrus wrapped his long arms around Sans and squeezed him tight. As if he was afraid he'd lose him again. Sans used him magic to turn off the hallway light and melted into papyrus's embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sans woke up to see that his brother was still hugging him. Sans smiled warmly and snuggled closer to his brother, feeling his warmth. Papyrus was snoring softly and "Nyeh-ing" in his sleep. How can he be this adorable?

Sans swiftly closed his eyes rested his head in the crook of Papyrus's neck. Sans sighed, feeling content. Happy to help Papyrus, and happy to be this close to him. But some things didn't last forever.

Sans looked at his clock to see that it was 10:00 in the morning. Papyrus isn't gonna like this... He thought nervously. As if on cue, Papyrus jolted up and looked at the clock. His eyes as big as saucers.

"OH NO!!!" He yelled, throwing off the blanket. 

"I'M GOING TO BE LATE, SANS!"Sans sat up in his bed as Papyrus ran to his room.

Sans wished they could have stayed in bed longer, but he knew Papyrus wouldn't like to miss his chance in training with Undyne. Maybe he could manage to seep with him again, tonight. (*Do not insert Lenny Face here*). He managed to get out of bed, then made his way down the stairs, pausing to wait for his brother.

Papyrus rushed out of his room wearing his "Battle Body" and grabbed his boots down at the front door.

"I'LL SEE YOU TONIGHT, SANS!" He shouted.

"wait, Papyrus aren't you going to-" his question was cut off as Papyrus slammed the door. 

"eat."

Silence filled the house and Sans sighed. He wished he could spend more time with Papyrus. Not that they don't spend time with each other already, but Sans felt that something was unaccounted. There was a lonely feeling in his soul that he couldn't place. As if he was missing something.