Chapter 10: Questions

Don't own any katekyo hitman reborn and kingdom hearts characters and settings. Please enjoy)

Cleo P. O. V

A week has passed since i was attacked at school. My bones are still broken but are slowly healing thanks to kyoko-chans big brother. Tsuna and the rest had come to visit me after school . They tell me all that happened in class. How there are tests coming up which i probably wont have the time to actual take and if i do ill have so much to study but thanks to them they keep me up with the lessons.

Once it starts to get dark everyone would head home except for Tsuna. He would always stay a bit long accompaning me until my mother came over after work. Its nice when he stays over cause we get to spend time together and get to know about each other more. Lately we been getting closer and noticed we have some things in common

Im truely thankful to have a friend like him. Without there help i probably wouldnt be here though i feel like im bothering them. It sometimes shows as Tsuna would notice and look at me worried

"Arigato Tsuna-kun for being here with me at this time.im sure your mom must worry at times when your out late.." i would say in a soft worried tone of voice not noticing i was even speaking like that. Tsuna as usual would smile at me "no need to thank me. Beside my mom knows im here to help out. She doesnt mind as i been once gone for three days " he would say with a nervous chuckle.

I would be curious by what he meant but couldnt help but giggle to his expression. After a moment of talking we heard a knock on the door followed by a familiar voice "cleo im coming in"

it was dino. He hasnt vosit me as much but does call in to check how i am and about news on the guy who attacked me

Dino would open the door waving at me with balloons and sweets as he see Tsuna next to me a bit surprised "Tsuna you here still?"

Tsuna nod "Im here to accompany  cleo until her mom comes"
"Oh i see. Thanks little bro" dino said smiling to tsuna before looking at me "how are you feeling cleo?" he said sitting down next to Tsuna handing me the sweets

"Im feeling a bit better. Cant move still..its really uncomfortable but thanks to Tsuna and everyone else im managing" dino would chuckle "yeah being there for a week i wouldnt blame  espcially since you hate being in bed all day..anyways we have some news on they guy who attacksd you"

Tsuna face expression would change when ever my attackers name was mentioned

Dino P.O.V

"He is not from a family as we know of..so hes working along but to have black flames is unheard of..like darkness" i say before looking at cleo

"Cleo did he say anything to you before everything happened" she shaked her head before her eyes widen "he did say fathers name and something about a weapon..i dont know what he meant by that but i feel like it has something involved with me and dad"

"I see.."  a weapon..and her dads name..what exactly is this guy after...i should ask sara about this. Im sureshe knows

"I will look into it cleo. We will get to the bottom of this" i said giving her a reassurance smile before looking at Tsuna

"Well ill be heading now Tsuna, Cleo. If something happens call okay" they nod and wave before i took my leave

I would head out as Romario would be standing outside with the car ready "boss how is Miss Cleo?"

"She doing a lot better then before. But i got some information from her. She mentioned the guy who attacked her said something about weapon and something about Akio. We must find out what connect them"

Romario nods and opens the door "we'll look into it boss though it will be hard as there isnt much information on Akio even Lady Sara who was married to him didnt know all his secrets"

"Im sure she knows at least something that can help here at this point..." she must know something..if not then we wont be able to help cleo...sara please have some of our questions answered...