Chapter 7: This feelings

I don't own any katekyo hitman reborn plots and characters. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. :)

Cleo P. O. V

"Thank you Dino, Romario for driving me home." Romario smiles. "Anything for miss Cleo." i hug Romario. "Romario your the best." He pats my head.

"Boss its time go home." I look at dino. "Your leaving Dino."  He nods. " Yea i have to go. We class tomorrow remember."

"O ya" I then looked at my door. "Mom would be happy to see you again Dino."

Dino looked at Romario. Romario smiled. "Ill pick you later boss. Don't cause lady Sara and miss Cleo any trouble now." I start to giggle. "Romario!" Romario then waved and went in the car and drive off.

*Sign* i look a at dino and smirk. "So even if your the boss of the family now. Your still clumsy as ever right dino." He scratched his cheeck and blushed of embarrassment. I start to giggle again.

"Let say hi to mom together." I say smile. Dino nods. I grab Dino's hand and walk with him inside. Before we went inside we stopped. "Dino. I why dont we surprise mom. Im pretty sure seeing you would really make her day." He smile and nods.

I open the door. "Mom im home."

"Welcome home honey. How was school?" I take off my shoes. "Its was fun."

"Thats good to hear." i then poke dino shoulder point him to the kitchen.

"Hey mom guess what." I walked to the entry of the kitchen. She was making dinner. "What honey" i smiled."Guess who's i met today."i signaled Dino to come from behind me. Mom looked at me and started thinking. "I have no clue honey? Who is it."  Dino then came in the kitchen.

"No other then Dino." Mom dropped her spatula. Tears were falling from her eyes. "Its good to see you again aunt Sara." Mom went running to dino arms and hugged him. "Dino! My nephew. Your okay. Your okay!"
Ever since that day our family was attacked by the this strange enemy we lost contact with everyone. We didn't know who surrived or who died. I smiled seeing mom happy. Seeing dino alive gave me hope that the rest of the family is still okay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Reborn's P. O. V

( 7:18 in the morning )

"Oy Tsuna wake up." Nothing. "Tsuna wake.....up." still nothing. Pop! Yep i snapped. This kid is hopeless sometimes.

I grab tsuna by his collar and drag him out of bed and sat on the floor. He didn't panick like other time. I looked at him. His face expression was motionless. He wasn't thinking of anything. His getting better at hiding his thoughts from me.

Then maman called out for Tsuna's. "Tsu ku wake up. Cleo's here. If you don't hurry you'll both be late." When maman mentioned that Cleo was here tsuna looked even more depressed. He then got up and started changing. The only thought i could here from him was. Cleo.
Hmm. I get it now.

Tsuna's P. O. V

Why am i feeling this way. After seeing those two together I felt like i lost sosmething important to me again. A tear escaped. Again. Then I rememember that girl from my past. The girl who always visited me when her dad and my dad hanged out. The girl who always showed me kindness, and compassion. The girl who confessed her feelings towards me.

Tears started to fall more now. The girl who eventually stop visiting me. I start walking downstairs and head to the bathroom to wash my face. I feeling the same way i did back then when I found out she was gone.

That she would be able visited me. That i will never again see her and feel her warmth, her kindness, her compassion again. I then head to the kitchen and see Cleo in the dinner table laughing with everyone else. She looks at me and smiles.

Cleo your like that girl in every little way. Its like she is actually you. Cleo looks at me worried. Those worried eyes are like hers. My eyes widen. Could it be.... then narrowed again. No it can't. She's dead so you cant be her. Cleo got up and walks towards me.

I feel as if i lost you too. I then smiled to Cleo. You make me feel the same way i felt for her. Cleo smiles at me. I love you Cleo.i love you so much....... i sit next to Cleo in the table. But seeing you with Dino makes me me go crazy. I then see reborn next to me smiling. That smile. I look up. I finally recognize my feelings for her. I smile. Ill make sure i wont loss her as well.

Ohayou minna I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Yes its a short story. Gome. The next chapter will be long i promise. :). Sorry if the story is a bit confusing right. But dont worry everything will be cleared up soon. Well then all you wonderful reader see you guys soon.

Ooo ya almost forgot. I would be really, really thankful if you guys can leave a comment and a like if you guys enjoyed this cahpter. Its will help me alot if you guys do. It will give me a idea if my this is progressing as i hope.
Thank you. Stay beautiful.
Ciao Ciao