Authors Mind (final)

England and everyone decided to see Vinex in her dreams.

Screaming voices, dead lifeless bodies, and burning buildings stretched far.

England: Bloody Hell

America: CREEEEPY

Everyone: *terrified*

Vinex: *appears from shadows in military uniform with a gun* Welcome to red door~

England: ummm can we get out?

Vinex: *poker face and points to the blue door* quickest way out.

Everyone: *scrambles to get to the blue door without dying*

A big wide land filled with water and a open blue skies.

America: *looks down* are we standing on water?

Vinex: *becomes a mermaid and swimming in the water* more or less yes....

Norway: as I recall, you said the blue door is your sadness. Is this how much tears you shed?

Vinex: *looks around* probably

Vinex: *uses magic and turns everyone to a mermaid* Enjoy the experience while you can.

Everyone swam for hours with Vinex looking at fish and coral while also exploring the open water.

Vinex: We could go to my under water castle but I also feel like going to the castle in the sky. *mumbles* on cloud nine...

America: LETS GO TO THE SKY

Vinex: *nods and gave everybody wings* *starts flying high and fast, twirling and doing loops* I love flying! I feel so free!

America: TOTALLY!

England: *clings to America* put me down!

Everyone: *follows and goes to cloud nine/ castle in the sky* *lands on clouds*

Vinex: the clouds are fluffy but refreshingly cool

CRACK

England: what was that?

CRACK

England: America? Don't tell me you are so fat this world is breaking?

CRACK

America: nuh uh dude!

SHATTER

Vinex: *starts using magic* sorry but field trip is over

-------

Everyone made it out ok but now Vinex has a splitting head ache.

Hetalia crack and randomness 1 [FINISHED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें