Chapter 5

Narrator Prov

The journey from New Bark Town to the dock's in Olovine city was quiet, the trainer called Silver acted like he had better things to do than save the life of an elusive Zorua and each time (Y/N) would ask him a question he would stiffly say something like "I am only doing this because I have to" or "quit bothering me!" and resume ignoring their existence. After a good five miles of persistence she finally gave up and huffed "attitude much" she muttered, basically summing up the guy in a short snappy sentence.

Finally reaching the cities outskirts; (Y/N) stopped walking which grabbed the red haired boys attention making him ask "What?" in a rather rude tone "I can walk on my own from here" she said firmly showing that she had enough of his attitude. Then without any further conversation between them, she and Zorua who was riding upon her shoulder walked into the city and headed for the docks with their heads held high.

Silver stood there staring since it was the first time anyone talked to him like that knowingly and with such great dignity it made him wonder; just how important is this to her? In fact, in an odd sort of way, the girl sort of reminded him of himself "hmm...whatever" he muttered dryly and made his way back to New Bark town with his hands in his pockets.

**Time skip**

After sorting out everything at the ferry station (A/N: that's what they are called right?) the two travellers were soon boarded on the SS Sinnoh and were heading out into the vast ocean. Wriggling free from (Y/N)'s grip, Zorua took on its boy illusion rather than its Pikachu one then mimicked its friends actions as she was leaning over the metal rails and allowing the breeze to fly into her face. She then looked upwards and saw all the Wingulls flocking around the ship and riding on its thermals, it was official now; she was leaving Johto behind and going to Sinnoh.

Prof Elm had earlier explained in New Bark town that he had arranged for someone to take her all the way to the Unova region from the docks in Sunyshore City to the ones in Veilstone City. He had not told her much about the areas she was going to, nor informed her of who the person was but she didn't mind at all since it would be a chance to see new Pokémon which was always exciting.

Zorua was in awe as it watched the Wingulls fly close to the boat and dodging the spray erupting from its body as it ploughed through the blue liquid fields called the ocean. (Y/N) laughed as one of the bird Pokémon flew in to close and hit Zorua on the head making it squirm, looking at its friend; Zorua smiled wickedly ad tapped her on the shoulder and bounced off. (Y/N) immediately knew that it had initiated a game of tag and chased after it laughing merrily as she avoided people and Pokémon in her path.

 ************************

Narrator Prov

Upon reaching the Sinnoh region, our two protagonists were leaning over the rail and were in awe as their ship steamed towards their next destination. Glancing back at each other, they ran off towards the exit and waited to be let off so that they can find the trainer or whoever it was who was suppose to take them to the Veilstone City docks.

Stepping onto the stone pier, they searched for someone holding a sign or something to show that they were the person who was taking them to Veilstone. Zorua exclaimed happily "(Y/N)!" then turning her attention to where her friend was pointing, she immediately sighted a boy with black hair and a red cap with a yellow backpack waiting patiently holding a sign with her name on it.

Walking over she introduced herself whilst politely holding out her hand "Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and this is Zorua" excepting the handshake, the boy replied "I'm Lucas, Prof Elm asked Rownan if I could guide you to the dock." Zorua smiled and waved as soon as Lucas's attention fell upon its illusion "is this the Zorua I have heard so much about?" in a form of reply, the illusion disappeared and revealed the Pokémon who then jumped up onto (Y/N)'s shoulder then went into its Pikachu illusion. Speechless, Lucas scratched his forehead "this will be an exciting journey" he commented making Zorua giggle.