~Chapter five~

Your POV
We continued running for five minutes,when I said,"They stopped."Friend A looked at me and stopped."Okay.Well,I guess I'll go."he said,walking away.I nodded and started walking back to my dorm room.While walking back,I felt the same pain I felt this morning in my shoulder."Why does this happen?"I asked myself.I continued to walk to my dorm,when I felt my legs stop."What the?!"I fell on the ground.I tried to stand,but I couldn't.'This can't be happening!Not again.'I dragged myself to the main building,and leaned on the side of it.

"Nononono!"I said,gritting my teeth.I held my head with my hands and felt something warm on my shoulder.I looked and saw nothing."What?"Just at that moment,I heard someone familiar yell my name,"(Y/N) are you okay?!"I looked at the person yelling and saw Sasha."S-Sasha?"I said.She ran to me and tried to help me up,but I said,"It's no use.I can't stand.Do you have your phone with you?"

"Y-yeah,why?"

"It's important."

"Okay."Sasha handed me the phone.I dialled the number and said,"Hello?I'm sorry to bother you,but it's happened again."

"What?!Where are you?"the person said.

"I'm at Maria institute,at the main building."

"I'll send someone to get you right away!"And the person hung up the phone.I handed Sasha her phone back and stayed silent."So this happened before?"She asked.I looked up at her and shook my head."N-no,I was saying about my shoulder!This has never happened before."She nodded and turned around.'I'm sorry.'

After a while,an ambulance came and picked me up.Sasha came with me.Luckily,no one saw us.It took a while,but we arrived at the hospital.I was immediately put in a room with a single bed and some cabinets,filled with pills and other things.They put me on the bed and left.I looked out the window and sighed."Should I call the school?So they know where you are."I nodded.Sasha walked out the room,and called the school.I looked at my legs and tried to move them,but failed."Just move!"I said hitting one of them.It didn't move.I heard the door open and saw a familiar face."Doctor Yeager!"I smiled at him,but he didn't smile back."Your gonna run tests again.Aren't you."He nodded and said,"It's gonna take a few weeks.So you can't go back to school,unless we've finished the tests."I nodded and looked back at my legs."My shoulder seems to be getting worse."I said,softly.I looked back at him and asked,"Did you tell my parents?"He nodded again.

"(Y/N),we will start running the tests tomorrow.So after that,you can have some of your friends visit you,but today I need you to rest."I nodded and he left the room.

'Why does this always happen to me?'I felt tears form in my eyes.And before I knew it,I was crying."What the heck is wrong with me?!"I yelled to myself.I looked out the window and wiped away the tears from my eyes.'I'll be okay.Right?'

(A/N)
Sorry this took a while!I was kinda busy,but I managed.Anyways,hope you liked this chapter.I'll start the next chapter right now.