{Chapter 9}

We went back up the hotel rooms from the pool and Mario went up earlier then all of us for
some reason. Weston walked me to my room and help me get inside. Weston went in first and said "Don't go in..." I was so confused but i just nodded and went into his room. "What's wrong Weston?" I asked him sitting in the desk chair. "Mario was kissing a fan...." He said coming over to me and hugging me. I didn't cry i just wanted to leave. "Can you get all of my stuff out of there please." I asked him and he left the room and came back with al of my stuff. "You can stay in here for the rest of VidCon." Weston offered. "Okay i need to talk to him." I said and got up. I unlocked the room and he was sitting their crying. "Mario..." I said and walked in slowly. "I'm so sorry. " He said and stood up. "Why?" Is all i could ask him. "She was hiding in our room and kissed me i wasn't kissing back i threw her out. " He explained. "I believe you but i think we need to take a brake." I said and looked up to him. "I understand. I love you Dani. " He said and hugged me. I got out of the hugged and went down to the lobby. I saw Brandon sitting there on the bench crying. "Hey Brando!" I said going up to him pretending I was a supporter. He wiped his tears and asked if I wanted a picture then he realized it was me. "Hey Dani." Brandon said with his eyes all red and puffy. "Brando what's wrong?" I asked him and he faced me. "I just caught Mackenzie kissing Johnny Orlando in our room. " He said crying again. "Omg Im so sorry. I caught Mario kissing a supporter in our room too." I said hugging him. He pulled away from the hug and gave me a bigger hug. "Do you want to go up to the roof? I go up there and think." He asked me. "Sure." We got into the elevator and went up to the roof. All of the city lights were so beautiful. I took out my phone and started taking pictures of the sky line.

Brandon's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dani and I went up to the roof stop we both got out of relationships and it was a good place to think. I started to realize something. Dani has always been there for anyone who ever needed anything she's so beautiful and so kind. She started taking pictures of the city so i took a picture of her with the caption "She thought the few was pretty but i thought she was prettier. " I sent it to her and asked if i could post with the caption. "Brandon don't post that yet people may get the wrong idea." She said turning towards me. "But what if i want that wrong idea to be real." I said to her. Her eyes lit up and she was smiling. "Ya know i wouldn't mind...and i don't think Shawn would either since you guys toured together." She said smiling. "Okay then Danielle Rose Mendes would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" I asked while gesturing like a prince. She giggled and said yes and hugged me. "Don't tell anyone yet this our secret." She said while pushing the elevator button.

Dani's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brandon and I got into the elevator and i'm actually pretty excited for this relationship. We both got cheated on the same way. We get each other and he's super nice and super sweet.