{Chapter 13}

After the park and stuff Brandon and I decided to go the mall to get new outfits for Digi. We got into the Uber and made our way to the mall.

We made our way into the mall and i went to forever 21. "I'll be in the men section." Brandon said to me and walked off. I walk over to a rack full of different clothes. I found a really cute romper and a few bralets and shorts and croptops. I walked to go find Brandon and he had so many clothes stacked up in his arms. "B, were only going for a month you have clothes for a whole year." I said and laughed.

"I'll put some back don't worry." He said and walked to put stuff away. We went to the cash register i payed for my stuff then Brandon payed for his. "Brandon i have to go into PINK you can wait out here or come in." I said to him. "I'll come in it's fine. " He said and we walked in. I got 2 new bras and 1 shirt. I went to pay and found Brandon outside.

"Haha why'd you come out?" I asked him. "To many bras." He said and we walked to the show store. Brandon and I got matching Vans then went to a random store with sweatshirts that said Queen 01 and King 01 on the back.

We made our way to the food court. I made Brandon get us Chick Fil A and we ate and watched all these little kids run around us.

I saw Hunter and Bella from a distance at the sunglasses store. I pulled Brandon towards them and we scared them pretending we were supporters.

"Hey Guys!" I said. "Oh Hey what you guys doing here?" Bella asked. "Digi" I said and she nodded her head. "Well we're gonna go shop more see you guys later. " Brandon said.

"B i have to go into MAC for new make up." I said walking towards the store with him. "No babe you don't need it your beautiful without make up and you already have some." He said and stopped me walking in. "Fine." I said and crossed my arms like a child.

We called an Uber and went to my house. I got dumped everything out of the bags onto my floor and placed them into piles for packing later.

"Dani come here. " I heard Shawn say. Brandon and I went into his room and he was looking at flights for me. "Yes Shawn?" I asked. "Mom is making book your flight come here we're do you want to sit." He asked me. "Anywhere is fine and when am I leaving?" I asked.

"In 2 days." He said. "Okay i'm gonna start packing come on B!" I said and ran into my room. Brandon got my suitcase out with me and i went on snapchat. I took a picture of Brandon opening my suitcase and captioned it My packing buddy😊 and put it on my story.

I started getting outfits ready
4 pairs of jeans
4 pairs of shorts
6 shirts
4 pairs of pjs
3 shoes (sneakers flip flops and flats)
2 dresses
2 rompers
and other essentials.

I zipped up my suitcase and fell asleep on my bed. I felt someone kiss my lips and i woke up. "Sorry baby girl, it's my turn to go home and pack." He said and kisses my forehead and left. "Night B." I said and fell back asleep.