character descriptions

Hitomi akiyama(age 19): A beautiful,young and caring girl,sister to kenji which hopes to keep her family safe or in this case her brother kenji so she's on a big journey with her brother in order to become strong so they can become powerful guardian knights ( protectors of humanity)

Kenji akiyama (age 18): Kenji hopes that one day he can make her sister proud so in order to do that he decided he must become stronger. Kenji's personality is quite odd, but although he believes one day that he will become special to those around him.

Emily fujimoto(age 17): As her father she is a proud brunette girl with highly skills of strategy and most likely aids our heroes through thick and thin.she is a very intelligent, independent girl with a lovely behavior and attitude.

Cassandra( age 25): She is well... basically the definition of beauty with her long silver hair,her illusive violet eyes, her busty figure and her overall teasing personality, she is also lieutenant on royal guardian knight level although she always enjoys teasing kenji when she can.

Dr.Emiko(age 25): She's in charge of the academy's infirmary facility and favorite to all. She is actually very kind and committed on her job.

Mr.Rickson( age 43): He is head principal of militem academy and he's also former counselor to students in need ( he is also quite perverted with students at times but mostly the nurse.)

Travis(age 17): A very energetic boy who's a third year ranked sparrow. He didn't had any friends until one day he met kenji . Little is known about his past and he refuses to say but he still keeps smiling even in dark times.

Cole(age 18): Although his appearance might fool you at first with his big muscular muscles he's actually a pretty cool guy, sure he isn't the brightest of them all but overall reliable.

Charlotte(age 20): Extremely skilled captain of crow and daughter of mr.rickson himself. She was born into a wealthy family but she's always willing to lay a hand or two for her friends.