Profile

Name: Patricia Halliwell (Wyatt)

Age: 18/19

Parents: Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt Halliwell 

Siblings: Wyatt (older twin brother), Chris and Melinda Halliwell

Species: Whitelighter-Witch (Powerful one, most powerful of all the Charmed ones kids)

Powers:

WHITELIGHTER POWERS:

Orbing: The ability to teleport through the use of orbs.

Hovering: The ability to rise a few feet in the air, with or without orbs.

Glamouring: The ability to change one's appearance to look like another human being.

Healing: The ability to heal physical wounds and different injuries.

Photokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate light and orbs.

Thermokinesis: The ability to mentally control and manipulate heat.

Mind Manipulation: The ability to enter one's mind via telepathic charge connection.

Sensing: The ability to locate and find their charges.

Cloaking: The ability to hide yourself or others from magical detection. Limited to charges.

High Resistance: The power to be resistant to potentially lethal powers.

Reconstitution: The ability to reform the body after it was destroyed.

Regeneration: The ability to instantly heal oneself after being injured.

Immortality: The ability to have an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.

Omnilingualism: The ability to understand, speak, and read any language without training in it. Limited to the language of their charges.

Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.

Literary Manipulation: The ability to almost instantly scan through books and references and absorb its content.

Combustive Orbing: The ability to channel orbs through an object, causing them to explode.

Conjuration: The ability to conjure things from different places.

Energy Waves: The ability to release a destructive wave of energy capable of vanquishing or destroying multiple targets.

Power Negation: The ability to cancel out the powers of others.

Power Swapping: The ability to swap the powers of two individuals.

Pyrokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate fire with one's mind.

Shrinking: The ability to reduce the size of objects and beings. .

Summoning: The ability to transport a being to the users presence no matter where they are.

Technopathy: The ability to control technology with one's mind.

Voice Manipulation: The ability to manipulate one's voice. 

Telekinetic Orbing: The ability to move objects with the mind with orbs.

Orb Shield: The ability to create barriers or spheres from orbs that can protect anyone within, by deflecting or absorbing magical attacks and repelling enemies. These shields can also be used to contain things, such as explosions.

WITCH POWERS:

Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.

Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.

Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.

Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.

Molecular Immobilization: The ability to slow down molecules to the point that they freeze. This power works on almost all objects and beings, except certain upper-level demons such as The Triad.

Molecular Combustion: The ability to speed up molecules to the point that they explode. This power advanced so much that she is able to destroy Upper-Level Demons.

Deviation: The ability to manipulate your current magical power to deflect energies back in the direction it came from that are thrown in the targeted direction of the deviator.

Molecular Acceleration: The ability to reverberate molecules at a speed which causes them to rapidly heat up and sometimes become disordered; this can often result in either melting or ignition.

Premonition: The ability to see and experience events from the past, present, and future.

Intuition: The ability to sense when something is about to happen before it does. This allows her to sense and predict attacks.

Sharing Visions: The ability to share visions with other psychics by holding hands, palm to palm.

Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and beings with the mind.

Astral Projection: The ability to project one's consciousness into an astral form outside the body. When a person astral projects, their physical body falls to the floor, slumps over or remains still until they return.

                       Projecting yourself onto the physical plane with a corporeal body.

                       Projecting yourself onto the astral plane as an invisible spirit.

Astral Premonition: The ability to receive visions of the future while simultaneously astral projecting into said future.