School.

That was the first thing that came to Patricia's mind when she woke up Thrusday morning, she groaned and got out of bed, she was already dreading entering the building that she would be imprioned in for half of her day, sighing she walked to the shower and quickly composed herself, walking back out to her bedroom Patricia put on a combined undergarment set, a black shirt, a pair of jeans before quickly putting on socks and a pair of boots, she let her hair dry naturally with the air.

She orbed her breakfast from the kitchen as she pu on her ring, bracelet and necklace, the cold metal sending soothing shivers down her spine, quickly eating breakfast as she walked back downstairs, Patricia placed the bowl in the dishwasher and grabbed her already prepared purse before walking out, one of the things she did while she drove to school was glamouring herself to demons of all sorts.

Parking outside of school in the parking lot was easy enough but as soon as she stepped put she knew she was in for the rumours and gossip, easily ignoring the humans she turned to the front office before sending a fake smile towards everyone.

She entered the building and headed to the front office to grab her papers, "Hello Miss how can I help you?" the lady asked, "I'm a transfer student, Patricia Wyatt, I came to get my schedule." Patricia said in a kind voice, the woman nodded and searched for the papers handing them to her. Nearly skipping out of the front office Patricia crashed against someone, "Watch..." the person started but were quickly shut when they looked at the brunette, her angelic features.

Jasper Hale had been walking down the halls with all of his siblings when suddenly someone crashed into him, he was about to tell them off when a sweet scent of vanilla, books and honey hit him, he looked down at the person to find a girl who was the definition of an angel, her heart shaped face, her blue eyes shining in the light, her brown hair framing her face  perfectly.

"I'm sorry." the girl beamed before she continued to walk down the hall leaving a trailing aura of power in her wake, "Jasper are you alright?" Alice Cullen asked her best friend, Jasper nodded and looked at his family "She's my mate..." he whispered, "A human?! Really?!" Rosalie Hale hissed quickly so that only her siblings would be able to hear her. "Rose calm down baby." Emmett Cullen told his wife, who was glaring at the girl that had crashed into Jasper.

"Please don't miss treat her Rose, she is my mate." Jasper begged his sister who wimply huffed at him, she hated humans and that was no news to the coven. Meanwhile Patricia was skipping to her first class in the morning.