chapter seven

Disclaimer Hetalia belongs to the rightful owner I do not own the song
Apologize in Advanced sorry about grammar and spelling
°○●■♡♧¥¥€|\~○●♤♡₩¥£€|\~•○●■♡
Canon:America and  Canada 5: out of the two America Cooks better than Canada. Canada's really good at breakfast is but if he doesn't go to America's house I'm only eat for the rest of the meals of the day Box craft meals America makes extra food because he knows Canada will be around take half of it at some point. Canada has gone to America's house just to take his food
So in this family America does most of the cooking
°•□■\■●} ¥●■♢○♢■○♧{○{♢▪□♢●♡□●
No one POV
The first-time Nations all jumped out of their bed when they heard a loud blood curdling scream from the outside. Germany woke up his brother Prussia. Northern Italy did scream and start to freak out but his brother calm them down so they stayed in the room. They all ran downstairs to find America and Canada locking up the house. Hungry is the one who decided ask "ah what's that sound we heard outside?" It was Canada who looked up from what he was doing " that is one of the reason why we say and do not go outside at night if you are not used to this area." Scotland had to ask " yeah .... but what is it as in what creature is it cuz nothing like that is a normal creature who can make that sound." The Nations nodded in agreement well all except Prussia. America sighed and turned to say " that was a windigo a creature native to North America. It can take the voice from the victims."

With that America and Canada walked away. The Nations decided to follow them. as they followed they saw them put multiple locks up. The came to the front door they saw America reach up and slide a bar lock at the top of the door. This confused them so they decided to ask " why do you have locks on everything?" Canada looks at them and says " that is because Sallie and Jesson sleepwalk. And we don't want them we going outside at night after all they're solid sleepers we don't need them getting hurt walking off a cliff wandering in the forest or if they go outside in the winter at night freezing until they're solid." Nothing much else was said after this. Nations just follow America and Canada around the house as they locked up the house.

They came back into the living room when two little kids came running down it was Penelope and Khloe. They ran to the father's crying you could tell they had nightmares. The new world twins pickup the daughters trying to call them now. Meanwhile the Italy's walk out of the room every walk out Hale and Abe pain shooting down the hall scared when they spotted two people that they recognize they run up to them crying looking for comfort. Northern Italy picked up Hale while southern Italy picked up Abe. They start trying to soothe the children as they walk. Belarus came out her room the sea what was the commotion  downstairs. As she walked Nikolai came out of his room frightened a little bit.

Back in the living room America and Canada start to sing a song to them. ( start the song now) as they song romano Lithuania and Belarus joined in and they harmonized. This calmed all the little kids down Prussia even started  to  hum  along with the song. After the song was done the kids were back to sleep and they went to go put it back in their rooms so they could sleep well. As they took the kids away in bed the other nations realized they did not know much about these people who know the kids and another thing that they realized this is a big family they care about each other. A few of them even wanted be apart of it even if it was just a little bit.

The next morning it was a slow morning actually everyone really wasn't moving around until about 10 a.m. Nations walk down you could hear humming from the kids and talking. They walk down into the dining room the kids everywhere in the pajamas. They actually saw the nation's who have been here before still in their pajamas as well and most of the nordics from them as well. You could see almost no one was ready for the day. Germany Hungary and Austria walk into the kitchen they're going to get something to drink . As they walk in they found  America and  Canada making breakfast well they're still in their pajamas as well which consisted of pajama pants and a t-shirt on each. Austria was going to ask " um America and Canada..." but he was cut off by Canada which was still surprising them they're not used to Canada's personality at home or if he's with family and close friends " Matthew and Alfred." Hungry was confused "what?" American was still too busy taking things in and out of oven to respond so Canada responded " you can call us Matthew and Alfred in this house we're not in a meeting you can call by our human names what's your most commonly Matthew and Alfred we do have another set of names we had before England and France found us those names are Bjarke and Raul. You can call us by any of those names that we gave you will respond to a representative names. But if it makes you more comfortable the cost by her country names go ahead" before any of the three can answer the new world twins asked for some help preparing some food into the dining room so everyone can eat.

Breakfast getting eaten by everyone they were enjoying all their food. The room was filled with laughter complete and family atmosphere. You can see the everyone in this room or at least once of knew about the states and provinces we're all a true family. Many of the Nations decided to try to be part of this family. Which America and Canada has hinted at before the nation to have come here have a chance to be part of this family.
!°•●♤♢♧♤●●●♢₩₩£○○□♤♢♢■●•¤

Yes got another chapter sorry it took so long sorry about grammar and everything hope you like it hope you keep reading hope to update soon I'm going to try to get a few more stories up I got another story up it's called it's for your own good I'm going to try to get a few more stories up at least one Naruto two more Hetalia and a Kuroko no basket until next time live long with large and rock on my friends