Dolls

Revision
"I think...I'm think, I'm going out for some fresh air at the garden" with a fake smile and with that he went out, soon after Alfred realized what he meant he follow Arthur, "Ve...will Arthur be alright?" Feliciano asked worryingly, the others look at him with glint in their eyes, while smirking creepily (yes, even Andres, Gillen), while looking at each other.

With Arthur and Alfred

Arthur is already out in the garden using his magic to teleport there, while Alfred is still inside the U.N building, on the 9TH FLOOR!!!THE HELL!!!

Alfred's P.O.V.

After I realized what did he meant, I 'tried' to follow him outside, but the moment he got into the 3rd hallway he use his magic to get to the garden, so I had no choice but to run all the way down, 'ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE 1ST FLOOR!!!' I thought while going to the stairs, I was going to the elevator, the 'only' elevator available in the whole building was freaking!!! OUT OF ORDER!!!, "I really need to renovate this building" I said while running down to the 7th floor, "HOW MANY FREAKING FLOORS THAT ARE LEFT!!!" I shouted, while thinking of a way how to get there fast and the only way how to get down there fast is the window, it's suicidal, but it's worth it if got down there fast, I took a sharp turn to the window that is facing the garden where Arthur should be, 'OKAY!!!HERE GOES NOTHING!!!' I mentally screamed and shouted "LIVE OR DIE!!!, STAY WHERE YOU ARE ARTHUR!!!, and jumped out the window and I'm freaking sure they heard the crashing by now.

Meanwhile with the Others
The other nations are talking about any topic they can talk about when they heard a crashing sound, the others are panicking, well...only Flavio, Oliver, Feliciano, Gillen and Matthew.

Lovino, well... Lovino knows his boyfriend's antics when hurrying and was not panicking, cause he knows that Alfred will be alive even he jump off a cliff that is 10,000 feet, with injury and all, he'll still be alive even he jump, then got back talking to other nations without Feliciano

With Arthur
I am in the garden's gazebo and crying, " I can't believe that he really forgot, I'm such a fool to think that he will remember, even he grown up so much" I said, I thought I heard someone yelled my name, then I heard a crash, I got out the gazebo's roof and saw Alfred falling down, I was going to use my magic, when Alfred was like in line with the 5th floor, something unbelievable happen, its not like everyday you see that the freaking 'American' is using 'magic' when he doesn't 'believe' in any form of magic.

Alfred was falling down to the 5th floor, his eyes have some mark, more like a shape of something like a pentagram (any kind of pentagram that you can imagine in your mind), took appearance that Arthur can see solid, Alfred landed on it lightly and safely, if you can see Arthur, you would see he sighed in relief, before going back to reality, that Alfred freaking 'JUMPED' on the '7TH FLOOR' that he may get injured or worse 'A COMA!!!', if he didn't use 'MAGIC'.

Arthur yelled while running to Alfred "BLOODY GIT!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!!!", Alfred ignored his nagging and yelled "I'M SORRY ARTHUR!!!, I'M SORRY ABOUT FORGETTING!!!, I'M SORRY ABOUT HURTING YOUR FEELINGS!!!, I'M SORRY ABOUT IGNORING EVERYTHING!!!, I'M SORRY ABOUT KEEPING MY MAGIC FROM YOU!!!, I'M SORRY ABOUT HIDING THE FACT THAT I'M DATING LOVINO!!!", Alfred apologized (yelled) at Arthur, while standing in front of him, Arthur, well... Arthur is shocked that the American is apologizing and telling him that he has magic and dating Lovino, 'Wait...DATING LOVINO' Arthur thought that he's dreaming, but when he pinched himself, he realized that he wasn't dreaming, as they would say realization hits hard, as the realization hits hard, you could see the dark BG behind Arthur, what to know why, cause how can Alfred be with a S.Italian, how can Alfred control a cursing machine, and 'HOW' in the world can he control the S.Italian, Lovino Vargas, the Italian who dresses like a girl in fashion, the Italian who is like a man on period, the Italian who is a tsundere, the Italian who is capable of bringing the mafia of anyone he targets, Arthur is really shocked, confuse, worried, scared and doesn't know what to do about his 'son/brother/ex-colony reckless decision about dating Lovino, soon he snapped out of it.