Games!!!

Feliciano and Arthur are already comfortable with each other,but they can't stop their beating hearts for each other, they still thought that they other doesn't love them so they're a bit sad.

But they didn't know that the dolls are already finding out where are the others keys are hidden.

Feli: " So you mean that one of the keys are in 'The Maze of Intoxication'?"

Artie: "Yes, I've been trying to search my books for the others keys but this is what I only got"

Lovi: " So when are we getting that key?"

Fal: " It says here that the gates of ' The Maze of Intoxication' is only to open at the 5th full moon on 'The Rays Of Star and Time Of Chime' , here is a map of the gate is, it is an old map so it's a bit hard to find in this modern era, cause its time is the Victorian Era of the British" while showing the map to the others.

Steph: " So we need to find out where "The Rays Of Stars" are first right?"

Feli: "Si, but where?"

While every doll is talking Alfie is looking at the outline of the map of place where is the gate when he notice the outline is where are they.

Alfie: "Hey can I borrow the map dudes?"

Fal: "Is there something wrong with the map bello?"

Alfie: "Nothing is just that the outline of the map is just like..."

Feli: "What?, Ve~"

Alfie: "Is like where we are now." while making a star on the map of the present era and it is where is the meeting will be having today, the middle of the star is where the building is.

Steph: "Do you think we need to tell them?"

Feli: "No we can't" every doll look at him.

Artie: "Why?"

Feli: "Cause we need to be careful to what we say we don't know that something or someone is listening to us so we can't tell them"

Artie: "Okay, we'll do it secretly so everything will be alright"

While their planning, Feliciano and Arthur is preparing for the meeting, they packed what they all need:

Feliciano:

Spellbook

Potions that's only needed

Numerous amount of white flag

Numerous amount of different guns, knives and etc.

Paper for the meeting

Anything needed for painting

Many food and tea

Water: Hot and Cold

Anything he thought that is needed

Arthur:

Spellbook

Potion

Paper for the meeting

Many food and tea

Water: Hot and Cold

Anything he thought that is needed

After a while they're finished packing everything.

Feliciano: "Ve~~ I think brought too much Ve~"

Arthur: "I think you're right, should we--!"

Feliciano: "Ve!! Only 30 mins. left!! Let's go now!!"

Feliciano took Arthur's hand and ran downstairs