Chapter 1

The bright sun gazed down on the grass, blinding me in the eyes.

I was spaced out looking at the ground holding my coffee.

I stared at the grass, moving to the beat of the wind, as I call my friend.

I sighed grabbing my purse off the end table, sitting there for a second.

I slid my body off the porch swing, heading to my small cabin.

I stepped on my porch, grabbing my keys out of my purse, unlocking the rusty doorknob, I heard my husky bark when the door creaked.

I rolled my eyes at her yapping, and dropped my purse on the floor, I pealed my shoes off walking to the table

I put my coffee on the table throwing my body over the couch landing perfectly on the cushion.

I straightened my body, "Snowy!" I called for my small husky.

I heard her paws scatter through the hallway, until she reached me.

She got down on two paws wagging her tail, "What are you looking at puppy?" I said playfully

I heard a small knock on the door, once then twice.

Snowy barked at the door, I just slid sat up getting off the couch, heading to the door.

I opened the old door seeing my old friend, "Jake!" I said pulling him into I tight hug.

Jake hugged me back tightly, "Winter, Hola coma estas?!" He said in spanish teasing. (Hello how are you?)

"Good, and you?" I said smiling.

"Perfect!" Jake said picking me up by the waist nipping my ear.

Oh god, he's hitting on me, but I like it!

"So princess theres a dance coming up.." He said, kinda embarrassed.

"Oh is there..?!" I said getting excited for a sexy time.

"Yea... Would you, you know, go with me?" He said slowly, gulping up his drool.

"Yes.." I said romanticly, and slowly, looking at his feet.

He kissed me on the forehead, lifting my chin up.

He backed me up untill I hit the wall.

                                                                                                            Jakes p.o.V
I loved her beauty.

The thoughts pounded me in the head Winter just stood there looking at the floor.

I put my hand to her cheek, and stroked it slowly.

"Marry me." Winter said joking around.

"Love me." I said.

We both laughed.

"I love you." She said in her sweet tone. "I love you... I love you.." I said slowly.

I looked into her eyes, I felt pain, something like the gravity just let go, I had imprinted.

...Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story, chapter one!

I will be working on chapter two when this gets 1-5 views, and if you are eager for it!!!

Comment, share, vote, and even follow ;)

Shoutout goes too--- LyssaLove14 + flowsdown