03

"I think it's time for you to move on," that's what Joshua had told him. That was three years ago. He decided that his life had to stop being on pause, he had to start living again. During three years of pain, Jeonghan never stopped thinking about Seungcheol. Joshua was always there to help him. He was his closest friend, his savior. When Joshua confessed his feelings, and repeated that one sentence, Jeonghan couldn't help but love the other. They had been boyfriends for almost three years when Joshua asked him to be his fiancé, which he gladly accepted.

During those years of pain, Jeonghan was always on the verge of death. Seungcheol was the one who put him there. He had tried to die so many times, but Joshua saved him and gave him three years of pure happiness. He found himself getting back into studies to become a teacher. However, he always had the time to practice his vocals. That was another thing; Jeonghan mostly wanted to become a singer.

When he saw the poster wrote "2015 Auditions" in big letters on the brick wall, Jeonghan saw his chance. He was ready to get there and maybe finally become a singer.

The day of the audition, he was stressed but so excited. Joshua had made everything easier for him, Jeonghan was so happy to have a life with the boy he loved so much.

He had sing with his soft yet powerful angel voice in front of the judges with much passion, they all fell under his charm. He was put on a V.I.P. list which directly led him to be a trainee. He cried of happinness on his way home. When he got there, Joshua was waiting for him, one knee on the floor, petals all around him and a beautiful ring in his hand. Jeonghan said yes.

He had been a trainee for a couple months. Everyone quickly got to know him; he was "the beautiful prince who looks like an angel and sings like one." He was known by everyone, they were all under his charm, they all loved and admired him. Jeonghan stayed humble and tried to be close with everyone he could.

His dark past was completly erased. His life was now filled with happinness, love and healt. Everything he ever dreamed of.

Jeonghan never tought there was something, more like someone, missing.

i made myself so emo writing this i PROMISE
this is jeongcheol and not jihan
even tho i love both skdjjd

quick question, who's your svt bias?
mine's seokmin :)