Chapter to the Rose of a Heroin

ಠ_ಠ appearantly Starkit's on drugs.Would explain the appearance.)

 Starkit wock up and sunlit was in the branches. (I'm confused.Is there sunlight in the branches?)She closed her eyes aganstill tried.Butter Mom (I NEED THIS BUTTER MOM)wouldn't let her sleep today.

 "Sweety its time to get up."purred Dwanslarkle."Today is important today." (So important YOU had to say it twice.)

What is it mom"said Starkit awake right away.Then The she cat remememembered what day it was.

"Omigosh its my serimony today!" (What's a 'serimony'?)She squelled exersizedly. (Wut)Today was THE DAY she would be an apprentice! (DO NOT UNLEASH THE MARY SUE INTO THE WORLD)

She flicked outside (did her mom flick her out of the nursery for being so damn intolerable?)Not even waiting for her Mom.But(ter) her Mom cot up quick.

"Sweety you know that people don't accept cat slike us sometimes"she sadi.

Starkit glared (DO NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR MOTHER.).She didnt lake beig told that.Just because herr mom was a usedto be Shadowclan cat and her dad was jayFeather the medicine cat didnt mean she was different! (Yes it does.)

"StarPaw(TIME WARP) come here."said Firestar from the leg.(Whose leg?)He jumped down.

"Starkit it s tome for u to becom a apentice: he sad.

"Your a stong brave cat (not how I would describe her)and because of that i will mentor with you."(Dammm boi,just out of the nursery and already being a mentor?)

Ever body gasped.Starkit did to.She even herd her mother said wow.

Firestar liked her shoulder.(It's much more favorable than her other body parts.)

He whisipered in hr ear "Youll be the best their ever was Starpaw I know ti."

Surprised she walked away after they stopped howling for her/.(Are they now dogs?)Then she went ofer to Jayfeathern and Dawnsparkle who were very prod.(*Prods Starpaw with a stick*)

"Daughtre where very happy but he have to say something said JayFeather puffing out his chest."You see there is this Prophecy StarClan gave me (YOU DON'T SAY?)it said that out of the darkness,stars will come to get rid of the evil tig(g)er and holy."

Starpaw gasped.What does it mean?(Apparently she wasn't blessed with brains.)

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Welp,now I've got a headache.

-LeAmbertail