Jimmy's First Discoveries

Hermione opened her eyes slowly, squinting when the dim light from the fireplace flash. Opening them again, she spotted everyone looking at her, worried. George looked miserable and Bill glared murderously at him, his face covered in tiny bandages.

"I'm so sorry," George apologized, his pale cheeks stained with tear streaks.

"It's okay," she said, smiling weakly at him. He sighed in relieve, the desperation gone from his eyes. Fred stood on the left side of him, not looking at her at all. For some odd reason, she felt a small pang in her chest as she tried to get his attention, but failed.

"I want to go home," she muttered.

Mrs. Weasley walked over to the sofa and smiled sweetly, yet sadly at her, "It sprained your ankle, you are very lucky that you haven't broken it. For a few days, I'm going to have Ron or one of my other sons help you around the house. As soon as you are home, I want you to go straight to bed. Fred take her home, will you?"

He grumbled something before lifting her back up into his arms, bridal style. He walked to the fireplace, grabbed some floor powder, and threw it into the fireplace and felt the cool, green flames dance against him. He opened his eyes and looks around at Hermione's familiar living room.

"I think I can handle the rest," Hermione said, squirming her way out of his arms. Once she hit the floor, she winced, but continued to walked upstairs into her room. She closed the door and hoped that he left. Shrugging, she petted Jimmy, who was purring at the sight of her. In his mouth was a piece of parchment with nice handwriting that wasn't Hermione's. Feeling curious,  she picked up the letter from his mouth.  She unwrapped the wrapper from the parchment and looked at the letter. It seemed like it was sent a month or two ago.

Ron,

I need you right now, come over sometime today. Make sure you get rid of this.

Love,

Lavender B.

Hermione reread the letter and tried to process the words she just read. Maybe, she was working with him and needed to see him for an emergency meeting. But another part if her mind was telling her that there is a possibility that he could be cheating on her. Jimmy jumped  from her drawer and made his way toward Ron's. He climbed until he reached the fourth highest drawer, opening it with his strength. He pulled socks and underwear out until the stash of letters were found.

Noticing what Jimmy was doing, she screeched, "Jimmy, stop! Bad boy! You're not supposed to be doing that. Get out of Ron's stu-"

She was cut of by herself as she stopped yelling and turned her attention to the stack of letters stuffed inside his drawer.

"What?" she whispered to herself, feeling tempted to look at the letters. She picked up three letters which were all printed with dates. All dates read that they were all sent sometime this month. She opened the first one.

Ron,

When can I come over, I'm in real need right now. I need you so bad, come immediately,  ASAP!

Love,

Lav

She opened the second one.

Ron,

I've been meaning to tell you the past week that I found out that I am pregnant. Yes it is yours, you are the only person I've been with for the past couple of months. I know you and Granger are getting married, but you need to break up with her if you really love me and if you want to be with me. I love you Ron, and I can't watch you get married to a girl you don't even love while I have to take care of our kid alone. Please Ron, you have to choose now.