Dressed

Hours later, Hermione is dressed and looks at herself in the mirror. She wore a blue knee length dress with a small v toward her chest. From the shoulder to her arm was lace a lighter shade of the actually dress. Her hair was curled and the front pieces were tied to the back. She grabs her black shoes and walks out her room and down the stairs.

Halfway down the stairs, Hermione could finally see Fred, who changed into a nice Navy suit sometime she was getting ready. She could tell he tried to be tame his wild red hair, but nothing helped at all. She could spot the black and blue of Jimmy on Fred's hunched shoulders.

Jimmy's black eyes spot Hermione's brown ones. He nibbles on Fred's hand and when that doesn't work, he bites hard, but not hard enough to break skin.

"Ow! What the hell, Jimmy! You little b-"

He looks up and sees the brunette on the staircase and his eyes pop from their at sockets.

He calms himself, "You look really nice."

"Thank you," she beams.

She walks down the other steps with a bright smile and takes her hand into his. He dissapperates and Hermione checks her surroundings. There was a yelp and there was Jimmy biting his earlobe.

"DAMN YOU!"

Fred screams at the puff. Hermione laughs, this is going to be a great day.

Thank you all for being so patient! Sorry to I've been gone for so long and this chapter so short.