Training

95 stood on the battle grounds where she'd once done the greatest sin. She stared at the blood half-absorbed by the ground.

Sasuke walked through the halls, hurrying to see his student. The thing that excited him the most was testing his abilities. Orochimaru had just injected her phymoronium, and he was eager to know how much stronger that would turn her.

When he turned the corner into the battle room, his shoulders relaxed. He saw her standing there. She looked so peaceful and her eyes glowed in curiosity as she looked around to see no guards.

He cleared his throat as he came into sight. She looked up at him and smiled politely and bowed.

"Good morning, 95." He said back.

She straightened her back and placed her hand behind her to cock her head to the side.

"Today yyou'll be training. First things first, do you know how to handle a sword?"

She shook her head as she eyes the one on his back.

"How about those metal bars you got for your battle?"

She looked at the stain for a moment before nodding.

"You like those? Alright, give me a minute." He disappeared and came back with the tubes.

"These are pretty heavy, are you sure you want these?"

She nodded and took them from his hands. She lifted them up and down below her waist to try to get use to the weight.

"Alright, I want you to attack me." He said sternly.

She stepped back, wincing. He raised his eyebrows at her reaction. She was scared of her power. "You won't harm me. I can handle you. Come on, 95."

She shook her head and loosened her grip on the bars, making them slide to their end.

He stepped closer and took the bars from her, secretly liking her not wantin to harm him. "Look, Orochimaru is going to be here any moment and of he doesn't see you training he's going to be very upset." He told her in hushed tone.

She drew a breath and nodded in defeat. He offered her weapons back and she took them, rolling her shoulders back. She nodded.

"Alright." He said, stepping a way from her.

She swirled the metal bars in front of her and licked her lips.

He nodded at her and she gripped the tube to swim it at him and he stopped it with his hand merely but then widened his eyes as she pressed harder. She swung the other but he used his left hand to to block it, forgetting his sword.

'He can use both hands too.' She thought as she stepped back to give him a rest.

"You're quite strong." He commented, rubbing his wrists.

She smiled in embarrassment, not used to getting compliments.

Sasuke smirked at the tint in her cheeks.

She cleared her throat and adjusted the metal bars in her hands.

He nodded, still amused at her flustering.

They kept training, obvious to the fact that there was a man watching them. His eyes were yellow...

95 was escorted towards her cell not feeling trapped for the first time. Sasuke stood by her side, talking about their training.

She smiled at him as he mocked her strength. When they reached her door, the brightness in his face faded and he sighed.

"Well, I guess it's time to sleep. Goodnight, 95. Don't forget your training tomorrow." He said turning and walking away.

His heart squeezed and his hatred toward his brother froze his veins as he turned the corner from the hallway.

His anger turned his face from a smile to a scowl. When he got to his room, he slammed the door and punched the wall. His anger overtook him and he felt the need to go to the girl who was only that could take his anger away.

95 grabbed her spoon from inside the mattress.She went to the wall and wrote on the wall. 'Some good deeds on weary days.' She were down, wiping the dirt from her nose. The upper part of her wall was almost completely written on. But there were still three more.

Sasuke woke up early the next day, dressed up, brushed his teeth and walked to cell 104. He knocked on the door several times. A hand opened it from the other side and 95 frowned in confusion as she saw him.

"Will you like to go to eat breakfast? Normal water?" He asked.

She smiled and nodded tucking a lock of tangled, blonde hair behind her ear. 'I really need a brush.' She thought as her fingers got stuck midway.

Instead of walking into the cafeteria, Sasuke took her to his room. He grabbed a torch and walked inside. He went to the end of his room and inside a bag were gallons of water, blue, crystalline water and food, tons. None if them were ripe. They were freshly-cut fruits. Bananas, oranges, apples.

She felt as if she were going to cry and he smiled at her reaction. "Go ahead, stuff yourself." He encouraged.

She did so, and felt so much happiness that he wouldn't have to go to that loud cafeteria for days after that.

"Why do you think Orochimaru wants you here?" He asked suddenly.

She looked at him, chugging water and shrugged.

"Yeah, I don't know either." He mumbled but he did know. He knew well. And he knew because it was the same exact reason why he liked to have her around. She was a drug.

。。。Some good deeds on weary days.

-Bruiser 。。。

Don't worry, be hippie. :P Alijoice