Free Yourself

95 walked slowly as she approached Sasuke's favourite meditating room. He'd gone to her cell earlier to tell her he was going to be there just in case of an emergency. She was careful not to disturb him as she spied his peaceful time, almost whimpering when a butterfly passed through her hair.

Sasuke sat at the far end of the room with his legs crossed and eyes closed but her vision was blocked by a wooden barrier.

His eyes opened warily as a vivid memory came to mind. He stood and leaped in the air, making 95 gasp at his sudden appearance. He had six kunais on each hand and she wondered how he managed to throw them on the target with his eyes closed.

She tried to walk in afterwards until- "Chidori Nagashi!" He called and she stumbled back, yelping. Sasuke's eyes turned to the sound and focused his eyes on 95.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

She crossed her arms at his scolding.

He smirked and hovered an arm over her to close the door.

"What did you need?"

She pointed at her chest then at her ear and ran her hand from her neck to her chin.

"Coughing?" He asked. "Do you think it's time?"

She sighed and nodded.

He went for the door. "You're not allowed to be around while this happens. I want you to go get your stuff ready and stay in your cell until I come in." He twisted the doorknob but she pulled at his sleeve, not willing to let go.

He sighed and pulled her away from the door by the waist. "I'll be fine. We'll both be fine. Don't worry."

She hugged him tight and he wrapped his arms around her back, already used to her need of comfort from her only friend.

"Be ready, we're fleeing." He told her as he let go and left.

She ran towards her cell and digged up a bag Sasuke had given her with supplies, money and her treasures. She grabbed the spoon and wrote on the wall one more time. 'If I escaped, you can too, you'll find your angel, even if its broken like mine.'

Something outside her door cracked and she flinched and went to the end of the room. she waited for her broken angel but instead a giant snake with black hair broke her door. she whimpered and pressed herself against the wall.

"Come on! You're a killer! A warrior!" The snake asked.

She started getting her bars from behind we back but Sasuke stood in front of her.

"II'll handle it. Don't worry."

The snake laughed.

Sasuke grabbed 95 and pulled her into another corner of the room.

"Close your eyes, I'll tell you when to open them." She nodded and he pressed her palms to her ears as she screwed her eyes. She slid down the wall and kept feeling something splashing at her legs.

Sasuke finally pulled her up and ran out with her she panted out of fear and whimpered at unknown sounds.

"It's fine. We'll be fine." He kept repeating to her.

They met with three guards who snickered at seeing them together. One of them approached them to make a smart remark but before he could speak Sasuke interrupted.

"Let us pass and I'll let you live."

The guard flinched and started sweating. "Where are you going?"

"Away, now let us pass."

"Are you running away with your girlfriend?" One of the guards from the back asked. "She's just a prisoner, why would you want her?"

The third guard chuckled and the other finding it encouragement, smacked 95.

Her eyes widened at the impact and her vision became red. Her body trembled and she launched at the guard, pinning him down in an instant and punching him.

Sasuke didn't even turn to look at her but asked the first guard, "Are we passing?"

The guard nodded, frightened, and Sasuke pulled 95 from the probably dead guard.

"We need to go come on." He whispered to her and she panted, snapping to reality.

95's vision focused and she ran as fast as Sasuke.

"Are you alright? Do you need us to slow down?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Your eyes are red, are you sure you're alright?"

She nodded again and wondered why Sasuke Uchiha was running away.

When they went away from the building he stopped her and heard something explode.

"Explosive tag, up in Kariro's room. He would have gone looking for us."

She nodded and turned at the same times as him to look ahead and walk away.

They stopped close to the ground, not really yet on the surface, it was hideout with cables all around it. It looked quite odd and 95 wondered if these experiments were ever sent to battle. Maybe not, probably not.

"I'll recruiting a team." Sasuke told her. "You are welcomed to come. At least, you want to go find your family."

She shook her head and took his hand in hers.

He chuckled and nodded. "Alright. The first one is close by, actually, his name is Suigetsu."

She nodded and let go of his hand.

He led her towards the top floor and watched as her face drowned in happiness at the smell of fresh air.

She gasped the air around her and exhaled deeply.

"Fresh air." He said, smiling at her.

She nodded. "I've missed it a lot." She said hoarsely.

Sasuke stopped, freezing in his place. "Did you-Did you just-"

"Talk? Yes." She nodded.

"But I thought-"

"Do you have any idea of how much more horrible everything could have been if Orochimaru knew I spoke?" She asked.

。。。Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see

-Benjamin Franklin 。。。

Don't worry, be hippie. :P Alijoice.