하나

——

'I love you too!' pleaded Taehyung, tugging at Jungkooks boney wrist. He turned back to the boy he loved and stared into those glossy, doe eyes. He couldn't tell if he could trust him. Not after he fled away to Gyeonggi with Hoseok two years ago.

'Please believe me,' he then sunk to his knees, shoulders slouched and head hanging low. Hesitantly, he reached out for the younger's hand, and when their fingers touched, Jungkook felt electricity jolt through his veins and he wanted nothing more than to hug the poor boy kneeling in front of him like he was some sort of God.

'I can't live without you..' He continued, intertwining their fingers. It felt like ice against fire, Taehyung melting right there. He quivered and struggled to hold back the tears any longer and let them slip and fall down cold, tan cheek.

Before Jungkook knew it, the once blue sky mixed with dark blues and purples before mushing into complete blackness and Taehyung slipped away before he could grasp onto him.

'Jungkook!'

'Jungkook!'

——
17/03/01

Jungkook shot up from the empty covers, breathing heavily and bedsheets tangled up between his legs. Not again, he sighed while rubbing the salty tears from his sore eyes. His face scrunched up as the gold light from the morning sunrise seeped through the cracks of the closed, thin curtains and attempted to penetrate his dead eyes. This was what Kim Taehyung did to him. Mentally scarred him for life. Or that's what Jungkook assumed. It had been indeed two years since the incident happened. Kim Seokjin, the young boy's work partner, remarked that it all happened for a reason. However, Jungkook had been feeling the same pain every single day and had the same nightmares every night of the same light haired boy. Same words, same actions, same beginning, same ending. It's all the same, same, same.

( Song: Purpose
Jeon Jungkook cover: https://youtu.be/lxYDSXaf0Y4
Justin Bieber: https://youtu.be/Ca1i6DZC3iY )