Prologue

"Back to Past"

  It's been years since we meet together with the gang. We all planned to have our off just to meet together again at E-class. Being the first one to arrived, I texted Kayano-chan to ask where she is.
'To: Flat-chested
Hey Ms.Nagisa! I was wondering where you are now. Oh~! Maybe you're having a time with your Mister Nagisa-kun! Then I'll give you a time and tell me what happened!
Sent 13:25
'From: Flat-chested
  Hello Rio-chan. Haha we are not dating.. He's busy with work so I think he'll be late. I'll be there, just a few steps more.'

"That's too bad! I think they are just having their own secret privacy!"

"How about you Ms.Nakamura~? Have no date, no gain?" I almost jump hearing such voice. I turned around to see who it was and made my jaw dropped. "Akabane Karma-kun?!"

"I look sexier than you thought I'd be don't you?" He asked teasingly which made me a bit embarrass. "And maybe you found me that easily because of my beauty?"

"Gosh guys!" Someone noticed us and we both look who is it and as we notice who it was, its Maehara Hiroto and his girlfriend Okano Hinata. "Oh! Look who's here!"

"So you guys are married?" I asked as I notice the ring with their both hands that are holding at each others' warmth. How sweet! "Officially." Hiroto said which shocked us.

"D-Don't announce it so sudden! We're still planning." Hinata said and I walk towards her and give her a hug. "Invite me there!"

"Good luck at bed, Ms. Maehara. Your boyfriend might be crazy." I whispered to her ear and as I look at her, she was blushing madly. She pushed me, embarrassed with the thing that I said and wink.

"We are dying to let you two go on a date you know!" I said and they both look at each other. "Haha, really?" They were both happy unlike the usual times.

"I'm still searching for your bra-" then there, Hinata punched his stomach. "Haha! That's the Hinata and Hiroto we have there!" Karma said and I gave him a punch. "I know right!"

"Oh how about you two?" I blinked twice and look closer to Karma. "Oh? These guy?"

"No, what I meant is us." I raised an eyebrow at Hiroto and he got a pinch from Okano. "Should I start laughing now Hiroto?" Karma asked.

"Really guys? You're not officially dating?" Being asked by Okano with her glare I gulped and nodded. "We. Are. Never. Going. To." I said trying to fight back with her then she sighed. "I see chemistry between you two."

"What are you say-"
"Maybe someday we will." My eyes widened and I looked at Karma. "No way! I have a date!"

"Oho! with someone who just dumped you?" He was teasing. "You are joking."
"What if I'm serious?" Looking at his profile, he had grown more taller and his voice changed too. From his own clothing, I can see how much built he had than the last time I see his abs- Wait what am I talking about?