Chapter One

"Signed Contract"

Nakamura Rio's Point of View

"What a shame. I cannot believe you, Karma." She look into me intensely which I tried to focus and go along with Karma. I had no any other choice because I know that if I freaked out and slap Karma's butt in front of her, she'll give me diapers.

She sat in front of us. Karma was still serious while I'm behaving myself. I hopefully believe that this is a prank, so I tried speaking up saying that could worsen Karma's position, but I ended up being shut by a glare of her own mother.

I think Satan has possessed all over her- No, I shouldn't think of that. Her bloody aura makes her hair flow in the air with that kind of stare, I gulped and look at Karma. "We are getting married."

My heart almost explode at the thought of what he said. I pretended not to be shocked, but its hard. "Oh my, what's with the unexpected expression?" She asks coldly.

I'm nervous and shocked because I know nothing at all! I swear to Karma, I'll cut his mouth with a knife without any explanation to this! "N-Nothing Ma'am. I'm shocked to myself, for not greeting you properly." My eyes almost twitched. I'm flustered to myself! I can't think of any solution to get away from the atmosphere of them.

I feel so awkward but I felt Karma holding my hand and gave me a squeeze. I look at him and smiled so madly and almost crushed his hands for that. How dare him to say something so ridiculous which I had known nothing at everything's going on here. "I am glad to meet your son."

Her mother's eyebrows raised with such confusion, which I hopefully my story will be a freaking pay back. I am sure that this is a prank, so I'll give him a compliment that I'm sure it would flatter him so much~ "Ever since I met him, I already fell in love with those eyes." (And I assume those are the evil ones)

"He might be the one who doesn't smile a lot," He is a freak. "But, his a simple guy who every girl would love to have." That every girl would likely to punch, or is it me? "I.. I am in love with your son. I sincerely liked to confess that would you allow us to be together?" His eyes widened as I say that with an act.

Now, confess that you're pretending. Haha! Funny..

I stood up and bowed hoping my 90 degrees bow would not reach the table or her mother's face because of my head. Gosh, I'm too mean if I did that. How hilarious. My eyes caught Karma's while I'm still bowing giving him an intense glare waiting for his confession to prove that this is all prank. He joined with me and bowed respectfully.

Her mother laugh which I assumed that it really is a prank. "Do you think that kind of speech will let me marry you with him?"

No way, I thought.. I straighten myself and look at her mother.