:Introduction:

You are part of a group of Supernatural investigators. This 'professional', American-based team is known as 'The Evermoon Co." or simply 'the loonies' to most of their original city. Your team investigate old, supposedly haunted buildings around the world.

The only thing is that every time they have been to investigate, they have been unsuccessful at catching the anomaly on camera, which is why most of the city believe you are all a bunch of loonies who lie for attention.

Just as The Evermoon Co. were about to close down the company out of bankruptcy they got an urgent last minute call all the way from England. There had apparently been a number of unexplained happenings in an old, uninhabited Edwardian house in the middle of the English countryside near Cheshire.

Your team gladly accept the offer to check it out, hoping that it will revive the company. You fly to England and once you arrive at the location. It truly was an enormous, creepy house in the middle of nowhere.

Once you all managed to make your way inside the building, the doors closed behind you. They wouldn't open again. You and the team were beginning to panic, not bringing anything but a single soggy cheese sandwich and your filming kit - plus, there was no service out here. That's when you found a note. It read;

"Thank you for coming Evermoon Co.
We have heard of your 'great' ghost busting feats in the past and just had to call you in to check out our humble abode. It has come to our attention that you have not yet been successful at ever catching an apparition on that camera of yours and we would love for you to get the shot you deserve here. This place is riddled with spirits. It can't be that hard. And if you do not return our request of clearing the house of our unwanted residents by midnight in ten days, there will be SEVERE consequences.
Thank you again for coming out to help us,
Sincerely, The Spiriwood Syndicate."

It had an unsettling aura, it was obvious the place was riddled with apparitions and presences.You were going to have to brace this house alone together, no experts, no nothing. You must defeat "The Spiriwood Syndicate", all the while, getting the footage you need for your show.

( Note: this was made for 600 followers *yey* please ignore the badly written intro and enjoy this roleplay! )