Teleported

Chapter two

I was just playing on my world in Minecraft, just mining around in a cave and slaying mobs. I smiled as I found some diamonds, and then was shocked as I started to feel drowsy and everything that was in my vision began to turn purple. I began to close my eyes as my eyelids became heavy, and fainted onto the carpet of my bedroom.

I awoke on some grass, and the bright Sun was making my back feel like it was on fire. I looked around at my surroundings. Everything was made out of blocks! It looked like I was in Minecraft! I stood up, rubbing my eyes.

" I must be dreaming. " I thought to myself.

" Wait, but I can feel things, and since dreams are just visions, you can't feel anything! " I thought.

I clutched my head, stressed. I decided to maybe just go and find some resources so I could build a house.

The quest for survival was on.

__________________________

A few hours later....

I put my final chest down. My house was done, and I was just in time. The moon was coming out, and mobs were beginning to come out of their caves.

I went to sleep thinking, " Well hopefully I wake up on the floor. "

__________________________

Chapter two! I hope you liked it! :D