Harrys POV

They are on their way back to the ROR.
" It's great isn't it Ginny being pregnant" Luna said to me in a dreamy voice.
"Yeah."I said whilst smiling, then I remembered I was most likely going to die this made me frown and look away from Luna "Harry?are you ok" of course she knew something was wrong. "Luna I'm most likely going to die and leave them here, my child without a father" I said whilst letting a tear slip down my face.
"Harry you are strong, I can't say that you won't die because I don't know you won't but they know you love them,"
"Thanks Luna, your a good friend" Luna smiled at me and we walked back to the Room of requirements.

When we got back in Ginny came to me and took my hand, "Okay me, Ron and Hermionie came here to look for something that will help us defeat you know who, it could be Rowena ravenclaw's diadem as" I faded out as a searing pain went through my head. I fell to the ground everyone looking at me worried and entered Voldemort's mind...
"He knows where they are we must hurry and check them Nagini" he speaks in parseltonge. They aperate to a cave. Then anger, the house of gaunt, more anger before he aerated to Malfoy manner. "We must go to the castle, a battle awaits, I will kill potter."
That was the last I saw before being pulled back to my own mind "he's coming, the battle will be here." Was all I said for everyone to looked shocked. Luna then entered looking worried "Snape knows that your here" she said.
Well this shall be good.😳

Sorry I haven't updated much but school is getting busy, updates won't be regular and I will try to update whenever I can.-Phoebe🦄