Stars ~ Hardcase

A/N: I am so so sorry for the delay of this. I have been so busy and I really like making my stories long. Once my SAT is over on Saturday, I will have a writing schedule, finally haha. I am sorry for the delay on these! I didn't forget about any of the requests! I have about 5 drafts right now. Well without further to do, here is some Hardcase fluff requested by captainrekt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I would say this is the most boring mission I've ever been assigned to, but at least I have my favorite general!" Hardcase hummed as the two of you walked down a narrow path on Naboo. There have been some recent reports of droids on the planet so the Republic sent the 501st to investigate. Truth is, it was probably just some kids playing a joke, but at least it was a break from the war. 

"Aw, I'm honored," you reply, looking up at Hardcase. Upon your glace he took off his helmet like he knew you were about to look up at him. A smile formed on his face as you two kept walking. 

For a few hours, you both continued on that path, making small talk, and sharing a laugh every now and then. He always seemed fascinated about your stories from before the Clone Wars, and always asked for more. As you were finishing your last story, you wrapped your arms around your self. 

"Cold?" Hardcase asked, taking off his backpack and kneeling down on the ground. You nodded as he opened his backpack, pulling out a blanket, "here, wrap this around you, it'll keep you warm," he smiled, wrapping the blanket over your shoulders, "we should find a place to rest, it's getting dark.".

You nodded you head in agreement and continued to walk on with him until you came upon flat land. 

"Let's set up camp here," Hardcase suggested, kneeling down on the ground so he could begin to set up his tent. You smiled and did the same.

"I'll see you tomorrow General, goodnight," Hardcase smiled, crawling into his tent. 

"Goodnight," you say back, looking up at the sky.

The Naboo night skies were beautiful, especially in the plains. The sky was filled with distant stars and planets and you were fascinated by it all. You grabbed your blanket from your tent and laid it on the ground. Laying on top of it, you smiled as you looked up, trying to identify the planets and stars. 

"Beautiful isn't it?" Hardcase asked. You quickly turned around, to find him standing up behind you.

"You scared me!" you exclaimed, grabbing a pebble from the ground and lightly throwing it at him. 

He laughed as he laid down on the blanket next to you, "What's that pink one?" he asked, pointing at a bright pink object in the sky. 

"That's Zhar. It's a gas planet," you told him, smiling, "I think I found something you may like."

"Oh, is that true?" he asked with a grin. You didn't notice this, but his hand was slowly creeping towards yours. 

"Yes! See that small blue dot? It's to the right of Zhar," you stopped for a moment, "that's Kamino."

He smiled and rolled over so he was on his side. His hand grabbed yours as he looked up at the sky, "You're so smart, uh, General?"

You laughed as he stumbled upon what to call you, "Call me (Y/N)."

"You're so smart, (Y/N),"  he somewhat laughed before he inched closer to you. 

"What?" you asked, noticing him move closer to you. 

"Afraid I'll bite?" he laughed. 

"Maayybbbeeee," you said with tone, teasing him a bit. 

"This is me biting you," he laughed, throwing his body on top of yours, play wresting you. Caught by surprise, you wrestled back until you managed to break free. You laughed and began to slowly run away from him. He chased after you, quickly tackling you to the ground. 

"You're bigger than me! That's not fair!" you yelled, finally pulling together enough strength to push him onto his back, you on top of him. 

He quickly spun you so that he was on top again, "All's not fair in love and war, cyar'ika," he whispered, his face just centimeters away from yours. 

His words froze you for a moment, as your eyes met his. He slipped his arm under your back and lifted you up so he could carry you to the blanket. Once he reached the blanket, he placed you down and laid next to you.

"That (e/c) thing in the sky reminds me of you," Hardcase smiled, looking at a still speechless you, "it's the same color as your beautiful eyes," he propped himself onto his side, "which I am so grateful I got to see them so up close," he ended in a whisper.

You couldn't help but blush, yet you were still at a loss of words.  You just smiled. 

"I know you're my General, but you're just too gorgeous for me to not tell you," he whispered, blushing too by this point. You were too in shocked to find words. Ever since you were assigned to the 501st, you've always felt something pulling your towards Hardcase. 

But you were always afraid to tell him, especially because the relationship is beyond forbidden. As you were in your thoughts, his hand grabbed yours again as he laid on his back. Almost instinctively, you laid down next to him, your head on his chest. His arms wrapped around your body, pulling you closer into him. 

"You know a lot about stars, (Y/N)," Hardcase said, pulling a second blanket over the two of you, "but I know something about stars too. I know stars shine bright, but the sensation of love i have for you shines brighter. It's been shining ever since you joined the 501st and I am sorry, so sorry, if you don't feel the same and if you think I'm even a bigger joke but.."

You placed your finger over his mouth, cutting him off, "If I didn't feel the same, I wouldn't still be laying here next to you," you finish, kissing his chest. 

Hardcase smiled, "Does this mean we have a secret to keep?"

You softly laughed as Hardcase pulled you fully onto him, your faces almost touching, "Yes."

Hardcase's face instantly turned red and he pulled you in for a kiss marking the first night and first adventure of many, many together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I'm sorry for the delay on these and I'm trying to get them done as soon as I can! Thank you for reading :) and thank you captainrekt for the request! Let me know what all of you think :)