Chapter One

"Stop rubbing my ass Tae and get your sorry butt up!"
"Okay, okay.. Not my fault you gave me morning wood, asswipe."
"What was that!?!"
"I love you hobi."
"Yeah, that's what you better had said.."
"Where are we going so early hyung?"
"Did you forget? We have to go pick a hybrid and adopt it today."
"Oh yeah.."
"Come on fool, you're so slow omg!"
"Stop being a brat hoesuck, I'm coming!"
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?"
"I'M SORRY BAE CHILL"
-

They were now in the car following the GPS to the hybrid facility. Taehyung being the brat he is kept bothering Hoseok and saying stupid things which ticked him off.

"Lets get a smexy hybrid hyung, he could suck my d-"
SMACK!
"TAEHYUNG I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO HURT YOU IF YOU KEEP TALKING."
"Okay fine, I can have you do that anytime I like anyways.."
"TAEHYUNG!!"
"Sorry hyung, hehehe.."

Hoseok wouldn't admit it, but he was sorta blushing at how Taehyung had no filter and could make him flustered at anytime he wanted.
That kinda made him angry so he pouted the rest of the ride trying to ignore the byuntae in the passenger seat.
-

They arrived and began to follow the message that their co-worker sent to them. They found their way inside the building and walked to the front desk.

"Excuse me, do you know where to go to adopt a hybrid in this place?"
"Yeah, your names please?"
"Taehyung and Hoseok"

After they gave the lady their names they went down this narrow blue hallway that had a ton of doors in it and names on them. They assumed it was where the hybrids stayed and kept walking.

Once they got to the end of the hallway a little window was there surrounded by plants and little things. A lady at the window asked them some information and gave them a ticket. Once they got the ticket she told them to go into the wait room and wait until someone came and escort them around the facility.

Eventually after waiting for 10 minutes someone came in and asked a few more questions like "why are you adopting today?" and "what are you looking for in a hybrid today?"

Finally the person started to show them around the building and opening a few doors to see hybrids that suit their description. All of them were very cute but their decision was made when the person opened the door that had the name "Yoongi" on it..