Chapter Two

When the lady opened the door Taehyung and Hoseok's mouth dropped wide open at the sight.
A fox hybrid sitting in the corner on his legs with a big tee shirt on that says "adopt me pls" on it. The shirt wasn't a surprise since all the other hybrids had the same one on but when the shirt was on Yoongi it made a huge difference. Also while Yoongi was sitting in the corner he was faced to the wall and his cute little butt cheeks showed from under his shirt. He had a black bushy tail showing from under his shirt as well.

Taehyung was about to say something stupid and Hoseok could tell so he clamped his hand over Tae's mouth quickly.

Then the lady spoke up.

"What do you guys think about adopting this little guy?"

"We'll take him!" they both said in unison.

I don't even know when Tae's mouth became uncovered but whatever..

The lady took some papers out of Yoongi's document folder hanging on the door and scanned over them quickly before handing them to Hoseok. Then she stepped out of the room to go get some more papers and stuff.

The two boys were left alone in the room with the fox hybrid.

The hybrid looked at them and then spoke up.

"What do you two idiots want with me?" he asked them with disgust laced on his face.

"We want to adopt you and give you a home of course." said hoseok.

"Fair enough, but don't expect this to be a walk in the park for I am a handful.." he spoke with a smirk.

"Fuck.." Taehyung mumbled.

And when Hoseok heard him say that he slapped him on the back of his head.

"Oww" he cried.

"Oh shh byuntae!"

Yoongi started giggling hysterically at Taehyung's behavior and clutched his stomach as he fell back still laughing and kicking his legs in the air.

Little did he know when he did that his shirt rose up letting Tae and Hoseok get an eye full of his underwear and imprint of his cock.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Taehyung said not able to stop the words coming out of his mouth.

Hoseok didn't even say anything this time because he knew Taehyung was right, oh fuck yeah indeed..