Chapter 5 "I want to see that face in my bed"

I arrived home, honestly I was tired but at the same time, I was happy to spend the night with Austin but deep inside I’m still thinking about Justin. I grab my phone and I opened Instagram and I have two notifications Austin upload two photos, one it’s me with the teddy bear with this caption “the most beautiful girl of the festival with my gift” and the other one was me and him and his giving me a kiss on the cheek with this caption “love you Em!”. Yeah, he’s going quickly, and I’m just lying in my bed thinking about life and Justin, worst combination ever.

I decide to close my eyes, and fall asleep, need some recovery.

Next morning I woke up, realizing that I’m going to be late for school maybe it’s like third day of school and I’m just tired with this bullshit, we’re teenagers we need more vacations and get drunk, eat, sleep, rave, repeat, simple as that. I check my phone, nothing, only two messages hoping are from Val, but no. Austin and Justin, they like connected cause they text me at the same time, not the same message but same hour. Weird. I’m not going to check that, first I have to change I don’t want to be late. I take a shower, still overthinking about all that happens. I change myself, put some black leggings, a white top crop with my combat boots, I apply some natural make up, and I put one chained headband I look cute (I think so) I grab my black cardigan and my backpack and I’m off.

On the road for school I look through my phone and decide to check my messages

From Justin

I look the pics with you and austin, you look cute together, but I want you to be mine, and only mine. Can we meet today?

Wow, he’s talking seriously? I don’t think so, we’re friends and only friends.

To Justin

Thanks Jus, yes we can meet today, let me know where :).

Well in the end I need him like a friend, I will leave him in friendzone jajaja, ok no, or I don’t know, I know he’ll leave me in friendzone. I check the other message from Austin

From Austin

Thanks for the lovely night that we spend together, meet me in parking lot in front my car I have a surprise for you. Love you.

Well that escalated quickly, maybe this year I’m more beautiful jajaja just kidding.

Keep walking and I saw that bitch, yes that bitchy girl Kimberly, ugh I hate her. She’s with all the guys, showing her legs and her boobs what a slut; she thinks school is like the playboy mansion. Hate her. I know she hate me, only because her ex-boyfriend kiss me in one party, he was drunk and crying was awful seeing one guy crying cause of her, and he kiss me and she saw everything jajaja I can’t deny it, it was at that moment.

“well well well, we have the new Austin’s pet, what a lovely girl” she laugh grabbing my hair

“what do you want Kimberly?” I said seriously

“tell me your secret, what do you do for being another victim of Austin?” she smiled at me with that bitchy look

“maybe the secret is that I’m not a slut like you my dear, I prefer to be a victim than a slut who everybody knows and they had already fuck” I smiled and walk away

All I can hear was “oouuuuch take that bitch” I proudly smiled that bitch deserves every word that I said I fell one hand in my back

“don’t you dare to tell me like that again” she slapped me “have you understand you little bitch”

“maybe you should ask who’s the bitch in this situation” I slapped her “I don’t receive any commands from a bitch like you” I slapped her in the other cheek “take that hoe”

I ran away and I saw Austin in his car

AUSTIN POV

I saw all the “battle” with Kimberly and Emma, damn they’re hot. I like girls who fight. I see Emma running away, I yelled

“baby come here I’ll protect you” I open my arms for her, she arrived and give me the hug “are you okay?” I love to feel her boobs

“yes I’m alright” she looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

“are you sure?” I kiss her cheek

“ouch, that hurts you asshole” she laughed “I’m sorry, Kimberly slapped me in that cheek, what an asshole” she hugged me more

“that’s right she’s an asshole” damn but she’s hot, both of them are hot “don’t worry I have a surprise for you that will make you feel better”

“show me please” she smiled damn her smiled is perfect.

I open my car and take the rose with some chocolates, she looks at me with that smiley face that I adore, but I want to see that face in my bed, damn she’s cute.

“I love you pretty” she hugged me so much and she kiss my cheek

“thanks Austin, I love you too, well I have to go I have to meet Val, I’ll see you later” she waved her hand and she blow me a kiss.

Soon as possible she’ll be with me in bed, bagging her, she’s so innocent and her friend Val damn she's fine, maybe a threesome will be great, but with Emma first.

JUSTIN POV

Wow, Austin is a really good man, but I know he’s playing with her, and she’s so innocent that she never going find out what he’s going to do, I will give her some advices about him. I hope she will listen to me, she’s mad about what happen but she has to know. I’ll send her a text, need to see her.

To Emma

Need to see you soon, at the end of class search me in the parking lot, in my car, love you.

I have to protect her.

From Emma

Okay Jus, see you later alligator. Love you too

My princess, I love when she tells me Jus, I love her I need to be with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I want to say thank you to all the girls who read my story 89 reads, really makes me happy <3.

Maybe I'm not the best writer but seeing 89 persons reading this is amazing, I'm just speechless. 

Thanks, from the bottom of my heart I love you <3.

I promise the story is going to be more intense and naughty jajaja.

love you tons

xx.

Rebeca <3<3<3