To those who persecutes me

This is not a chapter, actually, I'm not the type of person to dwell on such negativity but I guess in a way, it affects me, my writing and my confidence.

I admit that I am not the best writer out there and I don't try to be. Being the best means I have to be on-point when it comes to details, timeline and everything which I am not. I am sometimes lost in my own thought which requires me to shift my attention to other things. Next, I am not a full pledged author, whoever you are. I write stories because it's my way of releasing my stress from my studies. I don't compete with anyone, as much as you like to. I am a writer, who squeals in joy whenever someone put a star on my chapters. I literally smile alone answering my readers comments and I am always excited to know their reactions. My followers are such a bonus because I really didn't expect those.

If you don't like my stories, feel free to read other books. I'm not forcing you to read my stories in the first place. You have an option not to put my story in your library so don't leave such nasty remarks on my works. Your words and comparisons are degrading in a way. I don't have an instagram account, and I don't care if other fanclubs or famous yuzhou shippers aren't familiar or reading my works. But for you to say that my stories are trash, such a waste and literally garbage just because I don't have that 'recognition' from IG world is kinda mean and low.

For an unknown writer like me, I think having 30k reads in my F.I.a.E.N. book, while close to 14k on this Y.Z.Fam book is already a success. I may not have IG's support but I've got the readers support which means more to me. For they don't just took a photo from a chapter to post, they also take time reading it's content. (Thanks, dear readers!)

And please, don't start a feud between writers because it's not healthy. I am here to write a story for my favorite couple, not to compete with others and obviously not to please you. You can always start making your own fan fiction to please yourself.

Hating me will not make you a better person. I can always laugh at it, but I can't let you get away with it especially calling my works like that. I am not perfect and if I make mistakes, you can always comment it down so I can fix it. I appreciate constructive criticisms because I believe in improvement but I don't support bullying and bashing. Not even trash talking.

-Cee13