A/N: There's an UPDATE coming!

Hey! :D :D :D

I just wanted to let all of you know that this story will finally be updated tomorrow evening! I hope you'll be there! :")

Much Love, Birdie <33

~~~~~
Hey, y'all! :D

First of all, thank you so much for your interest in my little story, for all your wonderful comments and for your patience with me! <33

Secondly, it's official! I'll update 'Crooked Smile' next! :D I've written most of the upcoming chapter, now. I just need to cut a bit in the first half (some stuff about a character I have in my head but, really, nobody wants to know XD) and then I have to flesh out the ending of the chapter as well as decide on a title. :)

So, I wanted to give you a little heads-up on what's going on and assure you that I haven't fallen of the face of the earth (again)! Stay tuned! :D

Kisses and Cookies, Birdie ^^°v°^^

~~~~~

Hey, y'all! :)

I want to try this. (I'm probably going to regret it, but I do it anyway! XD)

I have two ongoing stories, this one and 'Merry-Go-Round', and I've updated both stories fairly recently. Now I just thought I'm going to do a POLL and ask you for which story you'd like a new update next? (Obviously, I posted this message in 'Merry-Go-Round', too.)

So, if you'd like an update for 'Crooked Smile' next, please comment here.

If you'd like an update for 'Merry-Go-Round' next, please go to that story and comment THERE! (I wonder who many people will actually get this mixed up! XD)

Got the point? Good. Let's dance! ;) Birdie <33