#01 How And Where You Meet.

Hayden Romero:

At Cinema.

"Nobody's P. O. V."

"Can the both of you put your phones away? Scott can howl if he needs you." Mason says. You, him and Liam are best friends and Mason had convinced the two of you to go at a club with him. "I just feel like I should be doing something." Liam says. "We. We should be doing something." You correct Liam and he puts his phone away.

"And besides, werewolves only howl when they're in trouble, like when they're being attacked and need help or backup. In other situations Scott just texts us." You say, Mason looking impressed at first but then somewhat disappointed when you tell him about Scott just simply texting you if he needs your help.

"The both of you need a break from the supernatural stuff." "A break? We just started again. We had enough time away from the supernatural stuff during 6 months." You argue with Mason. The three of you walk up a few stairs and stop in front of a door, Mason knocks on it while the three of you wait for it to open.

The door opens to reveal a girl with dark hair, dark eyes as well and wearing black clothes. The first thing, or more like person that she spots is Liam. She immediately rolls her eyes at him and her line vision lands on you. You keep on using your phone, not once glancing any other way and not noticing her staring either. Or how she'd call it 'admiring'.

She instantly takes in your features. She memorizes your eye color, hair color, hair length, your height, everything. You feel an intense and hard stare towards you and you finally lift up your gaze and notice the girl in front of you. Just how she did, you admire her and memorize every physical thing about her.

Mason has a smile in between a smirk plastered on his face while his eyes are flickering between you and Hayden. Liam's eyes are flickering the both of you too, but instead of smirking or smiling, he has a weird expression on his face. They had both known that you're bisexual (A/N: If not, please just roll with it.) but they never thought this would happen.

At least Liam didn't think that something like this would happen between you and Hayden, the girl who hates his guts, the girl that wants to rip his head off, the girl who had punched him in sixth grade after a misunderstanding, and lastly, the girl who would do anything to annoy and bother the hell out of him.

You memorize every feature of her, memorizing the simple and basic things like her hair color and length, her height and lastly her eye color while finally meeting her gaze, your eyes locking. She notices that she's staring and immediately feels embarrassed and looks to another side.