Chapter 2- The Meeting

*RINGGGG*

Well, that is my cue. My day is already off to a terrible start. As I left the house this morning, late, it started to rain. I got soaked and couldn't even go back inside to change my clothes. After I pulled into the schools parking lot, I tripped over my own two feet and fell in the grass, which was muddy since it rained. By the time I got into the school, I was soaked and covered in mud.

My best friend, Tori comes up to me and says "rough morning I'm assuming?"

"Ya think?"

I tell her about my morning up to this point. By the end of my story she is laughing at me and everyone is looking, which adds to my embarrassment. I am not that embarrassed though because this is not the first time that this has happened. This is actually the fourth time this month that something like this has happened to me. It happens so often that I keep three extra outfits in my p.e. Locker.

Right before the start of homeroom, I finish changing. As I walk into homeroom, there is an announcement.

"ALL STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE GYM."

"I wonder what that is about?" Says Tori.

"I don't know. It is probably about working harder to keep the school cleaner or something. You know that they found that mysterious puddle in the hall yesterday."

"True."

We walk to the gym and find our seats on the bleachers. Tori and I usually sit in the front row, her on the bleachers, and me sitting on the floor beside her legs with my backs against the bleachers. When everyone finally sits down, the principal comes out.

"We are all gathered here today to..." (He thinks that he is hilarious) "...welcome our three new teachers."

All of the sudden, three identical men walk out. The entire female population gasps in shock, as these men are HOTT!

They all have dark hair that is slightly longer on top and shorter on the sides. They have sparkling green eyes and strong jaws. They are identical.

"These are the new teachers. Because they look the same..."

As I look closer I can see small things that are different. One has slightly darker eyes. Another has lighter colored hair. The last one has a thinner face.

"...we have had to resort to slightly unconventional methods. Mr. Alexander James will be the English teacher."

The one with the dark eyes steps forward.

"Mr. Jaxon James will be the geography/history teacher."

The one with the light hair steps forward.

"And finally, Mr. Xavier James will be the music teacher."

The one with the thinnest face steps forward.

"They will be known as Mr. Alexander, Mr. Jaxon, and Mr. Xavier. Just because you have to use their first names, does not mean that you will disrespect them. They are to be treated as you treat every other teacher. Is that understood? Good. Now you may all be dismissed and go back to homeroom. If you have any questions for your new teacher they will be in their rooms for the remainder of homeroom and some of you will see them in class. Now have a good day."

Finally, that was over. I do have to talk to Mr. Xavier about taking chorus as an extra for no credit, like I did with the teacher before. I hope that he will let me. I head to the chorus room, and as I get there I over hear part of the new teachers' conversation.